- Almo Nature Classic cat food is is a supplementary food made from natural and high-quality ingredients and offers your cat all the variety and authenticity that only a natural cat food can provide.
- Natural ingredients of a quality fit for human consumption
- Freshly caught sea fish - no farmed fish
- Real free-range meat - no hormones and antibiotics used in rearing
- Processed carefully using purely mechanical means, the meat is cooked and cut entirely without chemical treatment to prevent the loss of nutrients
- The food is preserved in its own stock so that nutrients and taste are maintained
- Without additives of any kind, whether chemical preservatives or other additives - especially loved by cats for its simplicity and authenticity
Almo Nature Daily cat food comes in convenient pouches for clean and easy portioning.
Please note: Almo Nature cat food is entirely natural. Every single flavour of Almo Nature wet food (tuna, chicken etc) contains its own proportions of vitamins, minerals (e.g. calcium, phosphorus) and taurine. Almo Nature therefore recommends a diet which is based on a variety of different natural foods (red meat, poultry, fish, dry and wet food). The varying nutrient contents of this variety will ensure a balanced diet for your cat. Almo Nature Daily Menu is a complementary cat food.
Chicken (50%), chicken broth (42%), pumpkin (5%), rice (3%)
crude protein 16%, crude fibres 0.3%, crude oils and fats 0.5%, crude ash 2%, moisture 81%. Energy 602 Kcal /Kg
Cats are strict carnivores and their natural preys are mice, small rodents and birds, which have a moisture content of 70-80%. Since this corresponds to most of the fluids required for survival, cats lack the instinct to drink water. The same applies to domestic cats who risk not taking in an adequate quantity of water if they are only fed on dry food. Hence the recommendation to always provide wet food and the essential bowl of water along with dry food.
A diet that suits its nature requires ROTATION
- Almo Nature has found that no diet is really complete if it lacks rotation of all nutritional sources. Cats should be fed daily with:
- 60% (volume) of wet food
- 40% of dry food
rotating all types of white meat, red meat (a source of iron) and fish (rich in fatty acids) to guarantee the intake of all necessary nutrients.
|Flavour||Chicken, Meat, Rice, Vegetable|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Ingredients||Chicken (50%), chicken broth (42%), pumpkin (5%), rice (3%)|