Almo Nature Salmon with Carrots Canned Cat Foods are only made of white meats, red meats, fish and even vegetables from parts that are suitable for human consumption but are not marketed as such for commercial reasons. These ingredients are preserved in their cooking broth with the sole addition of a small percentage of rice. All by-products are absolutely excluded, and so are mineral and vitamin supplements and additives.
Almo Nature moist premium canned cat food with select, high-quality and natural ingredients in assorted flavours, without preservatives or additives.
Almo Nature cat food is made from natural and high-quality ingredients and offers your cat all the variety and authenticity that only a natural cat food can provide
- Natural ingredients of a quality fit for human consumption
- Freshly caught sea fish - no farmed fish
- Real free-range meat - no hormones and antibiotics used in rearing
- Processed carefully using purely mechanical means the meat is cooked and cut, entirely without chemical treatment to prevent the loss of nutrients
- The food is preserved in its own stock so that nutrients and taste are maintained
- Without additives of any kind, whether chemical preservatives or other additives - especially loved by cats for its simplicity and authenticity
Salmon 70%, fish stock 24%, carrot puree 5%, rice 1%
Moisture 81%, protein 15%, fat 2.5%, ash 3%, fibre 1%, energy 737 Kcal/kg
Almo Nature cat food is entirely natural. Every single flavour of Almo Nature wet food (tuna, chicken, salmon etc) contains its own proportions of vitamins, minerals (e.g. calcium, phosphorus) and taurine. Almo Nature therefore recommends a diet which is based on a variety of different natural foods (red meat, poultry, fish, dry and wet food). The varying nutrient contents of this variety will ensure a balanced diet for your cat.
|Ingredients||Salmon 70%, fish stock 24%, carrot puree 5%, rice 1%|