- Almo Nature Daily cat food with digestible meat and fish is especially tasty and nutritious. Only specially selected ingredients of excellent palatability are used for Almo Nature Daily and the food never contains chemical additives. Valuable vitamins and minerals in Almo Nature Daily promote your cat's health and strong immune system.
- Nutritious, high quality ingredients
- Freshly caught sea fish - no farmed fish
- Free-range meat - no hormones and no antibiotics used in rearing
- Wholesome eggs and carrots
- Preserved in its own stock, maintaining nutrients and taste
- Without additives of any kind, whether chemical preservatives or other additives
Almo Nature Daily cat food comes in convenient pouches for clean and easy portioning.
Please note: Almo Nature cat food is entirely natural. Every single flavour of Almo Nature wet food (tuna, chicken etc) contains its own proportions of vitamins, minerals (e.g. calcium, phosphorus) and taurine. Almo Nature therefore recommends a diet which is based on a variety of different natural foods (red meat, poultry, fish, dry and wet food). The varying nutrient contents of this variety will ensure a balanced diet for your cat. Almo Nature Daily Menu is a complementary cat food.
Fish and fish by-products (oceanic fish >6%, tuna >4%, salmon >4%), meat and meat by-products (chicken >13%), wheat gluten, eggs, carrots 1,6%, peas 1,6%, rice 1,4%.
crude protein 13%, crude fibres 0.1%, crude oils and fats 3.5%, crude ash 3%, moisture 77%. 752 kcal/kg.
Cats are strict carnivores and their natural preys are mice, small rodents and birds, which have a moisture content of 70-80%. Since this corresponds to most of the fluids required for survival, cats lack the instinct to drink water. The same applies to domestic cats who risk not taking in an adequate quantity of water if they are only fed on dry food. Hence the recommendation to always provide wet food and the essential bowl of water along with dry food.
A diet that suits its nature requires ROTATION
- Almo Nature has found that no diet is really complete if it lacks rotation of all nutritional sources. Cats should be fed daily with:
- 60% (volume) of wet food
- 40% of dry food
rotating all types of white meat, red meat (a source of iron) and fish (rich in fatty acids) to guarantee the intake of all necessary nutrients.
|Flavour||Chicken, Fish, Meat, Salmon, Seafood, Tuna|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Adult|
|Ingredients||Fish and fish by-products (oceanic fish >6%, tuna >4%, salmon >4%), meat and meat by-products (chicken >13%), wheat gluten, eggs, carrots 1,6%, peas 1,6%, rice 1,4%.
Analytical constituents: crude protein 13%, crude fibres 0.1%, crude oils and fats 3.5%, crude ash 3%, moisture 77%. 752 kcal/kg.