Royal Canin Adult Dog Bulldog (12 kg)
The English bulldog is a quiet, even-tempered family dog with a heart of gold. Royal Canin Bulldog has been developed to meet the nutritional needs of your pet. The bulldog has a short face and muzzle (brachycephalic jaw) and a narrow respiratory tract. The exertion needed to breath can place stress on the digestive system and the shape of its head can affect the intake of food. The skin folds can create an environment favourable to skin disease and it may suffer from sensitive joints which need special care.
Royal Canin Bulldog dry dog food has been developed with these specific bulldog characteristics in mind. It is suitable for dogs over 12 months:
- Skin protection and a beautiful coat: Essential vitamins and amino acids enhance the barrier function of the skin and help to maintain the natural beauty of the English bulldog’s coat.
- Healthy joints: The synergistic combination of chondroitin and glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints and can help with weight control. Intake of fish oil, which contains EPA/DHA and helps support joint health
- Optimised food intake: The ergonomic kibble form aids food intake and encourages intensive chewing
- Supports dental hygiene and aids healthy teeth
- Healthy digestive system: Low intake of indigestible protein and a balanced intake of plant fibres reduces unwanted bacterial fermentation and encourages a healthy digestive system.
Complete feed tailor-made for adult Bulldog over 12 months of age.
- Exclusive blend of nutrients helps maintain healthy skin and shinny coat
- Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
- Special formula helps support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal weight
- Specially formulated to promote healthy digestion and reduce odour
*L.I.P.: Selected, easy to digest proteins with high biological value.
Vitamin A (30,400 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (51 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5.1 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (7 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (67 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (201 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.17 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||1.1 mg|
|folic acid||14.1 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.79 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||498.2 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.87 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.94 %|
|pantothenic acid||149.8 mg|
|plant fibers||6.7 %|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||27.9 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||50.1 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||78.2 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.72 kcal|
|dietary fibre||6.7 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.4 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||43.2 %|
|Flavour||Pork, Rice, Vegetable|
|Pet Type||Medium, Adult|
|Special Diet||Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion, Joint Health|
|Ingredients||Rice, dehydrated poultry protein (dried), animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, animal protein (hydrolyzed), pork protein (dried), dried beet pulp, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine) , marigold extract (source of lutein), grape seed and green tea (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: Selected, easy to digest proteins with high biological value. Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (30,400 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (51 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5.1 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (7 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (67 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (201 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg). Technological additives: Preservatives, antioxidants.|