Royal Canin Adult Dog Chihuahua (1.5 kg)
The chihuahua is the smallest dog in the world. Its tiny size makes it a popular companion and often means that it lives mainly indoors. The chihuahua stands out with its compact body shape and quick, attentive and lively character. Chihuahuas benefit from a food specially designed to meet their particular needs. Kibble, for example, should be adjusted to fit the chihuahua's tiny jaws and teeth.
Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult is suitable for adult chihuahuas from eight months and takes account of all the breed's special attributes:
- Special recipe: frequent change of food can make chihuahuas a little spoiled and choosy, so they need a particularly tasty food to stimulate their appetite
- High acceptance: carefully selected nutrients and an exclusive recipe ensure high acceptance, even by the fussiest of dogs
- Adapted kibble: chihuahuas need special kibble that are adjusted in size, shape and texture to their small jaws
- Tartar prevention: sodium phosphates help to bind the calcium in saliva and protect against tartar
- Reduction of stool odour: highly digestible proteins, rice, FOS and a complex of EPA/DHA minimise the amount of undigested food and reduce unpleasant stool odour as well as stool volume
Complete feed tailor-made for adult Chihuahua over 8 months of age.
- Exclusive blend of nutrients helps maintain a healthy skin and shinny coat
- Specially designed kibble helps to promote oral health
- Special formula promotes healthy digestion, regulates stool volume and reduces odour
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (30,200 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (49 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.9 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (64 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (192 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg).
Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.07 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.15 mg|
|chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine||500.0 mg|
|folic acid||14.0 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.91 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||495.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.63 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.13 %|
|pantothenic acid||148.8 mg|
|plant fibers||2.9 %|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||27.7 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||49.8 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||77.7 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.928 kcal|
|dietary fibre||7.2 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||39.4 %|
|Flavour||Fish, Rice, Vegetable|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Adult|
|Special Diet||Dental Health|
|Ingredients||Rice, maize, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, dried beet pulp, lignocellulose, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), L-carnitine, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation. Additives: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (30,200 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (49 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (4.9 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (64 mg/kg], E6 [zinc] (192 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.11 mg/kg). Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.|