Royal Canin Maxi - Digestive Care dry dog food is designed for sensitive large dogs. Your large-breed dog's skin and gastrointestinal tract are both highly sensitive organs that can have hypersensitive reactions to external factors, such as an unbalanced diet or changing life circumstances. A specialist diet is vital for dogs in such situations.
This dry food from Royal Canin contains easily digestible L.I.P. proteins and selected dietary fibres, which promote a balanced gut flora and can improve the consistency of your dog's stools. Rice is also used as the only source of starch, helping to regulate your dog's digestion.
Prolonged physical activity and high levels of sports performance can also put a strain on your dog's joints. Royal Canin Maxi Sensible contains glucosamine, which can have a positive effect on the regeneration and elasticity of your dog's cartilage cells, contributing to overall bone and joint health. This dry food for sensitive dogs is rounded off with added omega-6 fatty acids from borage oil, which are designed to promote healthy skin and a glossy coat.
Royal Canin Maxi - Digestive Care at a glance:
- Complete dry food for large-breed (26-45kg) adult dogs from 15 months of age with sensitive skin and a delicate digestive system
- Rice as the only source of starch (100%): helps to regulate your dog's digestion
- Stimulates stomach and intestinal motor function: dietary fibres from dried sugar beet pulp prevent overly strong fermentation processes
- With easily digestible L.I.P. proteins: guaranteed protein digestibility of 95%
- For a constant blood sugar level: psyllium slows down the uptake of glucose from your dog's intestines into the blood, preventing hunger pangs
- With valuable omega-6 fatty acids from borage oil: supports the health of your dog's skin and coat
- Bone and joint protection: glucosamine supports the regeneration of cartilage cells and has a positive effect on their elasticity
- With omega-3 fatty acids from fish and soya oil: supports athletic performance, improves oxygen supply to the brain and boasts an anti-inflammatory effect
- For a strong immune defence system: mannan-oligosaccharides limit the development of disease-causing bacteria and strengthen the body's immune defences in the gut
- Well-accepted: due to the use of carefully selected nutrients, natural aroma protection and use of modern technology
- Also suitable for fussy dogs: special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake
Complete feed for adult large breed dogs (26 to 44 kg) from 15 months old with digestive sensitivity.
- A synergistic combination of antioxidants helps support cellular health.
- Formula contains an enriched formula with Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and coat
- Combination of high quality protein sources and FOS and MOS reinforces digestive tolerance.
- Enriched formula helps support large breed dogs’ bones and joints placed under stress
Features: Specially formulated to support digestive health with high quality protein sources and prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides and mannanoligosaccharides) which promotes a balanced intestinal flora and maintain stool quality. The addition of glucosamine and chondroitin and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help protect fragile joints and limit inflammation.
Rice, poultry protein (dried), animal fat, corn gluten feed, animal protein (hydrolysed), dried sugar beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate*, lignocellulose, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium (husks and seeds), yeast hydrolysates (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), borage oil, hydrolysates from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysates from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (12,900 IU), vitamin D3 (600 IU), E1 [iron] (44mg), E2 [iodine] (3.4mg), E4 [copper] (8mg), E5 [manganese] (57mg), E6 [zinc] (187mg), E8 [selenium] (0.07mg).
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.54 mg/kg|
|folic acid||8.7 mg/kg|
|linoleic acid||3.29 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||9.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.97 %|
|omega-6 fats||3.52 %|
|pantothenic acid||24.3 mg|
|plant fibers||6.2 %|
|vitamin A||20000.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||3.5 mg/kg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.06 mg/kg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.2 mg/kg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||24.8 mg/kg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg/kg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 IU|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||610.0 mg/kg|
|calories that can be burned||3.928 kcal|
|dietary fibre||8.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.43 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||37.2 mg|
|Pet Type||Large, Giant, Adult|
|Special Diet||Healthy Digestion, Joint Health, Sensitive stomach|
|Ingredients||Rice, poultry protein (dried), animal fat, corn gluten feed, animal protein (hydrolysed), dried sugar beet pulp, vegetable protein isolate*, lignocellulose, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium (husks and seeds), yeast hydrolysates (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), borage oil, hydrolysates from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysates from cartilage (source of chondroitin). * L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value. Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (12,900 IU), vitamin D3 (600 IU), E1 [iron] (44mg), E2 [iodine] (3.4mg), E4 [copper] (8mg), E5 [manganese] (57mg), E6 [zinc] (187mg), E8 [selenium] (0.07mg). Technological additives: Preservatives, antioxidants.|