Royan Canin maintain that a cat's diet should take into account all parameters of life, such as age, breed, life style, physiology and individual circumstances. The health-diet Royal Canin Ageing +12 for cats is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by older cats (from 12 years).
Royal Canin Ageing +12
- cat food provides a specially adapted formula for older cats from 12 years old:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of older cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially senior cats, have an increased risk of illnesses associated with ageing. Royal Canin Ageing +12 can promote mobility
- Especially high-quality ingredients, combined with important minerals and vitamins, can help to keep kidneys healthy
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 cat food provides all nutrients needed for optimal health and vitality
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes radiant health, and moderate fat contents help to keep your cat's ideal weight
- Royal Canin Ageing +12 wet food is juicy chunks in tasty sauce. The portioned pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open and serve.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and animal by-products, grains, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extract, oils and fats, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, sugar.
Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3 (230 IU/kg), vitamin E1 [iron] (3.6 mg/kg), vitamin E2 [iodine] (0.1 mg/kg), vitamin E4 [copper] (0.9 mg/kg), vitamin E5 [manganese] (1.1 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (11 mg/kg).
Technological additives: calcium sulphate (1.5 g/kg).
|arachicdonic acid||0.08 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||0.07 mg|
|folic acid||0.6 mg|
|linoleic acid||0.7 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||35.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.3 %|
|omega-6 fats||0.9 %|
|pantothenic acid||9.0 mg|
|plant fibers||1.2 %|
|vitamin A||50.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||40.0 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.025 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||5.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||2.0 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||250.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||120.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||880.0 kcal|
|dietary fibre||1.2 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.14 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||3.7 %|
|Pet Type||Adult, Senior|
|Special Diet||Joint Health|
|Ingredients||Meat and animal by-products, grains, vegetable by-products, vegetable protein extract, oils and fats, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, sugar.|