Royal Canin Cat Food - Urinary Care 10kg
Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food is a complete food for cats that tend to suffer from struvite or oxalate urinary stones. Its special formula is adapted to meet the cat’s exact nutritional needs and helps to give the cat a balanced intake of minerals and reduce the ph-value of the urine.
- Tested by Royal Canin
- To support the health of the cat’s urinary tract
- Helps to prevent illnesses caused by bladder stones
- Ideal mineral balance
- Regulated ph-value
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$720.00
Special Price HK$576.00
Royal Canin Urinary Care helps maintain urinary tract health in healthy adult cats (1-7 years old), with measurable scientifically proven results. Urinary Care’s special formula aim’s to meet your healthy cat’s nutritional needs by providing a balanced intake of minerals, reducing the pH-value of the urine and reducing the chance of stones developing.
The health of your cat is at the heart of everything we do at Royal Canin. This diet is only suitable for healthy adult cats that do not have a urinary issue or a history of urinary problems. This food is not a replacement for a diet prescribed by your veterinarian.
These pouches contain delicate chunks in gravy that are not only delicious, but also provide your cat with an optimum balance of important nutrients.
Royal Canin Urinary Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
- Helps maintain urinary tract health
- Helps control the balance of mineral levels
- Helps reduce urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine.
- Easy to portion in a handy fresh pouch
Royal Canin cat food offers balanced and complete care for your cat:
- Essential fatty acids: supply valuable energy, support your cat's natural defences and can promote a glossy coat
- Plenty of vitamins: have an antioxidant effect, help to strengthen the immune system and support the metabolism
- Minerals: can have a positive effect on your cat's metabolism and promote a healthy coat and bone structure
- Dietary fibre: promotes a balanced gut flora and healthy digestion
- Proteins: for the optimal development of your cat's organs, muscles and connective tissue
- High digestibility: careful selection of raw ingredients ensures a protein digestibility of at least 90%
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with the Macro Nutrient Profile (MNP) is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats know which nutrient profile is most suited to them and choose their food accordingly. Combined with Royal Canin's knowledge and years of experience, the Macro Nutrient Profile will guarantee the exceptional, long-term acceptance of this food. Your cat will not get bored of Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition products, so it is not necessary to vary the taste each mealtime, especially as taste is not a deciding factor for your cat.
Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food is a complete food for cats that tend to suffer from struvite or oxalate urinary stones. Its special formula is adapted to meet the cat’s exact nutritional needs and helps to give the cat a balanced intake of minerals and reduce the ph-value of the urine. This can make the urinary tract less susceptible to recurring illnesses.
A cat’s urine has a natural tendency to form crystals and added factors like poor hydration and poor mineral balance in their nutrition can cause bladder stones to form. This in turn can cause frequent urinary tract infections and kidney problems. Royal Canin Urinary Care promises to improve urinary tract health after 10 days.
Effective relief: Exclusive feeding of Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food for 10 days can have a positive effect on the lower urinary tract.
Complete food for adult cats
- To support the health of the cat’s urinary tract and prevent the formation of urinary tract stones
- Helps to prevent illnesses caused by bladder stones such as urinary tract infections, bladder infections or kidney disease
- Tested by Royal Canin: According to Royal Canin research, cats that were exclusively fed Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food over the course of 10 days experienced twice the benefit on the urinary tract compared to those that ate a standard cat food
- Ideal mineral balance
- Regulated ph-value: the food’s balanced mineral content creates a lower ph-value and reduces urine concentration
- Tasty recipe
Dried poultry protein, maize, vegetable protin, rice, wheat, animal fat, lignocellulose, corn gluten feed, hydrolysed animal protein, maize feed meal, minerals, dried beet meal, yeast, soya oil, fish oil, dried ground marigold petals (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (/kg): Vitamin A (19500 IU), vitamin D3 (700 IU), iron (37mg), iodine (3.7mg), copper (11mg), manganese (48mg), zinc (145mg), selenium (0.06mg), preservatives.
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.94 mg/kg|
|folic acid||11.3 mg/kg|
|linoleic acid||3.12 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||136.5 mg/kg|
|omega-3 fats||3.25 %|
|omega-6 fats||0.6 %|
|pantothenic acid||49.9 mg/kg|
|vitamin A||22.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||12.2 mg/kg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.13 mg/kg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||44.1 mg/kg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||38.2 mg/kg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg/kg|
|vitamin D3||700.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg/kg|
|dietary fibre||12.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.2 mg|
|Flavour||Fish, Grain, Meat, Rice, Seafood, Vegetable|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Adult|
|Special Diet||Urinary Tract Health|
|Ingredients||Dried poultry protein, maize, vegetable protin, rice, wheat, animal fat, lignocellulose, corn gluten feed, hydrolysed animal protein, maize feed meal, minerals, dried beet meal, yeast, soya oil, fish oil, dried ground marigold petals (source of lutein).|