- is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by adult cats.
- Healthy Urinary System
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system
- Maintains ideal weight
- Helps maintain ideal weight
Royan Canin maintain that a cat's diet should take into account all parameters of life, such as age, breed, life style, physiology and individual circumstances. The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age).
Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides a formula specially adapted to adult cats from one year:
- The specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially neuters, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Instinctive promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- A high content of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- Royal Canin Instinctive wet food is juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, sugar (max. 0.5%).
Zinc (25 mg/kg), manganese (6 mg/kg), iodine (0,5 mg/kg), selenium (0,05 mcg/kg), iron (40 mg/kg), copper (5 mg/kg), vitamin A (35.000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (140 IU/kg), vitamin E (60 mg/kg), vitamin B1 thiamine (3 mg/kg), vitamin B2 riboflavin (2 mg/kg), vitamin B5 pantothenic acid (9 mg/kg), vitamin B6 pyridoxine (1 mg/kg), vitamin B12 cobalamin (0,02 mcg/kg), vitamin B3 niacin (10 mg/kg), biotin (0,1 mcg/kg), folic acid (0,5 mg/kg), choline (600 mg/kg), taurine (1000 mg/kg)
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||0.08 mg|
|folic acid||0.5 mg|
|linoleic acid||0.35 %|
|omega-3 fats||0.1 %|
|omega-6 fats||0.6 %|
|pantothenic acid||9.0 mg|
|vitamin A||35.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||3.0 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.02 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||2.0 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||0.6 mg|
|vitamin D3||140.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||60.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||860.0 kcal|
|dietary fibre||1.2 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.07 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||3.4 mg|
|Special Diet||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Control|
|Ingredients||Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, sugar (max. 0.5%).|