Royal Canin Cat Pouch in Gravy - Kitten Instinctive (85g)
Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive with Nutrient Preference formula for young cats in the second phase of growth (4 to 12 months).
- Specially for kittens and gestating queens
- Small chunks in gravy for easy chewing
- Helps support natural defences
Availability: In stock
- Buy 12 for HK$9.80 each and save 4%
- Buy 24 for HK$9.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 48 for HK$9.30 each and save 9%
- is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by 2nd age kittens and gestating queens.
- Easy Chewing
- Small chunks in gravy
- Natural Defences
- Helps support natural defences
Royan Canin maintain that a cat's diet should take into account all parameters of life, such as age, breed, life style, physiology and individual circumstances. The health-diet Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive cat food is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by kittens in the second growth phase (4 to 12 months). Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive is also suitable for feeding mother cats.
Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive cat food provides a formula specially adapted to kittens in the second phase of growth (4 to 12 months) when growth has slowed down.
- The young cat prefers a specific Nutrient Profile. Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive takes into account the instinctively preferred Optimal Nutrient Profile of kittens in the second phase of growth. This leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- In the 2. phase of kitten growth the bone structure strengthens. Energy requirements are still very high but are decreasing from the demands of the first phase of growth. The health-diet Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive cat food provides all necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- The young cat is stabilising her immune system but her body's defences aren't yet fully developed. Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive supports a strengthening of the natural body defences of the kitten by promoting the formation of antibodies with mannan-oligosaccharides and a complex of antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein).
- Royal Canin Kitten Instinctive wet food is juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The permanent set of teeth develops in the second growth phase. Royal Canin Kitten Intensive therefore features chunks which are optimally adapted in size and texture to the jaw of the young cat. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
The instinctive preference – the Macro Nutrient Profile: the new health-diet with Macro Nutrient Profile is a formula adapted to the life phase and individual features of cats. The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance. The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Cats have the ability to recognise and prefer the food that most closely matches their individual Nutrient Profile. Combined with the know-how of Royal Canin the Macro Nutrient Profile concept guarantees exceptional, long-term acceptance of the food. Cats just don't get fed up with the Feline Health Nutrition products of Royal Canin! It is therefore not even necessary to change flavours from meal to meal, especially since taste is only a very small part of cats' food choice.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetables protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, milk and milk derivatives, oils and fats, minerals, yeast.
Zinc (16 mg/kg), manganese (6 mg/kg), iodine (0.5 mg/kg), selenium (0.05 mcg/kg), iron (26 mg/kg), copper (6 mg/kg), vitamin A (20.700 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (270 IU/kg), vitamin E (108 mg/kg), vitamin C (50 mg/kg), vitamin B1 thiamine (30 mg/kg), vitamin B2 riboflavin (4 mg/kg), vitamin B5 pantothenic acid (11 mg/kg), vitamin B6 pyridoxine (3 mg/kg), vitamin B12 cobalamine (0.03 mcg/kg), vitamin B3 niacin (36 mg/kg), biotin (0.1 mcg/kg), folic acid (0.9 mg/kg), choline (560 mg/kg), L-carnitine (12 mg/kg), taurine (1100 mg/kg)
|arachicdonic acid||0.07 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||0.1 mg|
|folic acid||0.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||0.4 %|
|omega-3 fats||0.15 %|
|omega-6 fats||0.8 %|
|pantothenic acid||11.0 mg|
|vitamin A||20.7 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||30.0 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.028 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||4.4 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||2.9 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||270.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||108.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||913.0 kcal|
|dietary fibre||1.1 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.06 mg|
|Ingredients||Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetables protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, milk and milk derivatives, oils and fats, minerals, yeast. Supplements: Zinc (16 mg/kg), manganese (6 mg/kg), iodine (0.5 mg/kg), selenium (0.05 mcg/kg), iron (26 mg/kg), copper (6 mg/kg), vitamin A (20.700 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (270 IU/kg), vitamin E (108 mg/kg), vitamin C (50 mg/kg), vitamin B1 thiamine (30 mg/kg), vitamin B2 riboflavin (4 mg/kg), vitamin B5 pantothenic acid (11 mg/kg), vitamin B6 pyridoxine (3 mg/kg), vitamin B12 cobalamine (0.03 mcg/kg), vitamin B3 niacin (36 mg/kg), biotin (0.1 mcg/kg), folic acid (0.9 mg/kg), choline (560 mg/kg), L-carnitine (12 mg/kg), taurine (1100 mg/kg)|