Royal Canin Dog Food - MINI Digestive Care 8kg
Complete dry food for small-breed dogs with sensitive digestive systems. With omega-3 fatty acids and easy-to-digest L.I.P. proteins. Promotes a healthy gut flora.
- Helps support optimal digestive health
- Promote a balance in the intestinal flora and improve stool quality
- Satisfies the fussy appetite of small breed dogs
- Helps reduce tartar formation and improve oral hygiene
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$590.00
Special Price HK$531.00
Royal Canin Mini Digestive Care is an exceptionally delicious, easily digestible dry dog food that has been specially developed to meet the needs of small-breed dogs (1-10kg) with a sensitive digestive system. Your small dog's skin and gastrointestinal tract are both highly sensitive organs that can have hypersensitive reactions to external factors, such as as unbalanced diet or changing life circumstances.
A sensitive canine digestive tract can lead to soft, thin stools with an intensive odour, as well as a general decrease in your dog's health and wellbeing. A specialist diet is vital for dogs in situations that might trigger a sensitive physiological response. Royal Canin Mini Sensible dry food contains selected dietary fibre and L.I.P. proteins, which are at least 95% digestible. These important ingredients support an optimum gut flora and can significantly improve the consistency of your dog's stools.
This dry dog food also provides omega-3 fatty acids, which can support your dog's organism, improve oxygen supply to the brain and prevent inflammatory diseases. The food is rounded off with pentasodium triphosphate, which binds calcium in your dog's saliva and contributes to the prevention of tartar formation.
Royal Canin Mini Digestive Care at a glance:
- Complete dry food for small-breed (1-10kg) adult dogs from 10 months of age with sensitive digestive systems
- Rice as the only source of starch (100%): helps to regulate your dog's digestion
- For an optimum intestinal flora: fermentable fibres, such as fructo-oligosaccharides, promote a balanced gut flora
- Improved stool quality: thanks to selected dietary fibre
- With easily digestible L.I.P. proteins: guaranteed protein digestibility of at least 95%
- Skin and coat protection: vitamins and amino acids improve the skin's barrier function and prevent the penetration of bacteria through the skin
- Glossy coat and reduced dandruff: thanks to vitamin A, biotin, linoleic acid and zinc
- With valuable omega-3 fatty acids from fish and soya oil: supports athletic performance, improves oxygen supply to the brain and boasts an anti-inflammatory effect
- Helps to prevent dental tartar: pentasodium triphosphate binds calcium in your dog's saliva
- With the volcanic mineral clinoptilolite: binds disease-causing bacteria and heavy metal loads so they can be excreted with your dog's metabolic waste
- Well-accepted: due to the carefully selected nutrients and natural aroma protection
- Also suitable for fussy dogs: special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake
- Constantly improved manufacturing processes: consistently high-quality raw ingredients and modern recipes
- Sealed for freshness: packaging guarantees an intense taste
- Improves stool quality
- A sensitive digestive tract may result in wet, soft and smelly stools. MINI DIGESTIVE CARE is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps support optimal digestive health. It contains highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.), a blend of prebiotics (FOS) and fibres to promote a balance in the intestinal flora and improve stool quality.
- Enhanced palatability
- Small dogs can be very fussy when it comes to their food. MINI DIGESTIVE CARE satisfies the fussy appetite of small breed dogs thanks to its formulation and a selection of exclusive aromas.
- Dental health
- Small breed dogs are prone to tartar formation. An adapted nutritional formula can contribute to improving oral hygiene. MINI DIGESTIVE CARE helps reduce tartar formation thanks to agents which chelate the calcium in saliva.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat meal, wheat, animal protein (hydrolysed), barley, corn gluten feed, dried sugar beet pulp, yeast, fish oil, lignocellulose, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.34%).
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (30,000 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), E1 [iron] (36mg), E2 [iodine] (3.6mg), E4 [copper] (11mg), E5 [manganese] (47mg), E6 [zinc] (140mg), E8 [selenium] (0.08mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (10g), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.2 mg|
|folic acid||14.2 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.14 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||502.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.77 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.39 %|
|pantothenic acid||151.2 mg|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||28.1 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||50.6 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||78.9 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.319 kcal|
|dietary fibre||6.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||33.2 mg|
|Flavour||Meat, Rice, Vegetable|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Adult|
|Special Diet||Dental Health, Healthy Digestion|
|Ingredients||Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat meal, wheat, animal protein (hydrolysed), barley, corn gluten feed, dried sugar beet pulp, yeast, fish oil, lignocellulose, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.34%). * L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value. Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (30,000 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), E1 [iron] (36mg), E2 [iodine] (3.6mg), E4 [copper] (11mg), E5 [manganese] (47mg), E6 [zinc] (140mg), E8 [selenium] (0.08mg). Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (10g), preservatives, antioxidants.|