- Complete adult cat food
- Combination of proteins help regulate intestinal transit
- Specifically formulated for maintenance of ideal weight
- Enriched with wheat, apple and psyllium active components
Royal Canin Cat Food - Pure Feline No 2 Slimness 3kg
Royal Canin Pure Feline cat food for the ideal weight of your cat, with apple fibre, rich in poultry as the single animal protein source.
- Apple Pectin: the pectin won from apple cores bonds approx. 20 times more water than bran. It accelerates the filling of the stomach and slows the intestinal transit at the same time, which strongly checks your cat's appetite.
- Psyllium Seeds and Seed Shells: the shell of the psyllium seed is particularly rich in fibrils. These soluble fibres can absorb their weight in water multiple times over and create a gooey type of gel.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$330.00
Special Price HK$280.50
Royal Canin Pure Feline No 2 Slimness (3 kg)
Complete balanced feed for adult cat greater than 1 years of age.
Features: Insoluble fibres (pectin/mucilage) provided by apple and psyllium seeds help reduce hunger, while wheat bran helps intestinal transit.
|Special Diet||Weight Control|
|Ingredients||Poultry meal, wheat, wheat gluten feed, corn, corn gluten feed, barley, animal proteins, (hydrolysed), animal fat, chicory fibre, lignocellulose, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium [psyllium & shells] (0.5%), apple fibre (0.5%). Additives: Vitamin A (16,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (700 IU / kg), vitamin E (500 mg / kg), vitamin C (200 mg / kg), Vitamin B1 [Thiamin] (25.4 mg / kg), Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin] (50.7 mg / kg), Vitamin B5 [pantothenic acid] (47.2 mg / kg), vitamin B6 [pyridoxine] (23.3 mg / kg), vitamin B12 [cobalamin] (0, 16 mg / kg), Vitamin B3 [Niacin] (160.6 mg / kg), vitamin B8 [Biotin] (1.41 mg / kg), vitamin B9 [folic acid] (4.2 mg / kg), choline ( 2100 mg / kg), copper (21 mg / kg), iron (194 mg / kg), manganese (56 mg / kg), zinc (175 mg / kg), selenium (0.16 mg / kg), iodine ( 2.2 mg / kg), lutein (5 mg / kg), arginine (2.23 mg / kg).|