Almo Nature’s Alternative is the only dry cat food made with 100% fresh meat – no meat meal – and is made with human grade ingredients as well as added vitamins and minerals for a healthy, balanced dinner. Almo Nature’s Alternative is free from artificial colours and preservatives, and the enhanced nutrient content is ideal for cats requiring a lower calorie diet. A supplementary food, Alternative’s all-natural ingredients make a complete meal when fed alongside wet food (60% wet to 40% dry). Available in a range of scrumptious flavours including: Salmon, Chicken, and Sturgeon.
- 100% Fresh Sturgeon, as indicated on the label
- 100% Meat Meal Free – contains no meat meal or dehydrated meat
- 100% HFC –meat and rice originally fit for human consumption which satisfy the palates and needs of all cats helping to restore well-being and keep adverse food reactions at bay.
- Single Meat – single source of animal protein
- Natural palatability and No GMOs – no appetite stimulants added / No genetically modified organisms
- Suitable for cats that are hypersensitive to foods and Ideal for exclusion diets
fresh Sturgeon* 55%, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, chicken fat**, eggs, yeast, minerals, potato, beet pulp, mannanoligosaccharides 0.2%, inulin from chicory - a source of FOS- 0.2%.
vitamin A 24000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1700 IU/kg, vitamin E 400 mg/kg, vitamin B1 10 mg/kg, vitamin B2 8 mg/kg, calcium D-pantothenate 16 mg/kg, vitamin B6 6 mg/kg, vitamin B12 0.15 mg/kg, vitamin C (3a300) 50 mg/kg, choline chloride 3080 mg/kg, niacin 50 mg/kg, biotin 0.5 mg/kg, taurine 720 mg/kg, vitamin K 1 mg/kg, folic acid 1 mg/kg.
crude protein 30%, crude fibres 1.5%, crude oils and fats 19%, crude ash 8%, moisture 9.5%, calcium1.51%, phosphorus 0.96%, potassium 0.6%, magnesium 0.12%, omega-3 1.39%, omega-6 3.68%.
|Flavour||Fish, Seafood, Whitefish|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Adult|
|Ingredients||fresh Sturgeon* 55%, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, chicken fat**, eggs, yeast, minerals, potato, beet pulp, mannanoligosaccharides 0.2%, inulin from chicory - a source of FOS- 0.2%.|