Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals all natural dog and cat food is the perfect balance of proteins and other natural and holistic ingredients, the product of a collaboration of dedicated professionals who have devoted decades to ensuring that pets receive the very best nutrition. The highest quality natural ingredients are brought daily to the rolling farmlands of upstate New York and Eastern Ohio, where they’re tested, washed, blended, cooked, and then inspected before being packaged and shipped to your local pet store. At Country Naturals we’re proud of our ingredients—that’s why they’re written on the front of every bag.
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; in addition, it has no corn, wheat, or soy, which often cause common food allergies in pets.
All Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals pet food formulas are holistic and all-natural and contain No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin.
Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Allergy Avoidance Farmhouse Blend Dog Dry Food
- Pork is the perfect protein for your dog. Our pet nutrition experts who have PhD’s and other advanced degrees have created Farmhouse Blend, the perfect food for your dog. Pork is wholesome, nutritious, great for the digestive system–and dogs love it. Our experts agree it’s a good idea to switch your dog from lamb, beef, bison, or chicken to a different protein source to avoid allergies and food sensitivities. Reducing our use of lamb, bison, and beef is good for the environment because these “ruminant” animals are one of the biggest sources of greenhouse gases.
- With pork and whitefish for protein rotation and allergy avoidance, our Farmhouse Blend formula is wholesome, nutritious, great for the digestive system –- and dogs love it. Our experts agree it’s a good idea to switch your dog from lamb, beef, bison, or chicken to a different protein source to avoid allergies and food sensitivities. Reducing our use of lamb, bison, and beef is good for the environment because these “ruminant” animals are one of the biggest sources of greenhouse gases.
Daily Feeding Guide for Adult Dogs:
- Dogs may be fed once or twice a day depending on your preference. Most dogs whose recommended daily ration exceeds two cups should have two feedings of equal amounts at different times of day. Your dog’s food requirement may vary from the feeding guidelines below due to age, breed, environment, activity level, and body condition.
- Feed Pregnant Dogs 50% more during last 3 weeks of pregnancy. During Lactation dogs require twice the amount as an adult dog and should be fed 3 or 4 times a day.
Daily Feeding Guide for Puppies:
- If your puppy is 5 months or less feed the recommended total daily amount divided into three small meals a day, once he/she is ready for solid food. From 6 to 12 months, feed the daily amount divided into two meals a day. From 13 to 18 months, feed once a day, except for dogs whose daily ration exceeds two cups: these dogs may be fed twice a day.
- Every puppy is different and may have special feeding requirements based on exact size, age, activity levels, and body condition. Avoid overfeeding. Keep fresh, clean drinking water available at all times for your pet.
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.5%min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.5%min|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Special Diet||Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion|
|Ingredients||Pork Meal, Oats, Pearled Barley, Millet, Brown Rice, Canola Oil, Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed Oil, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Chelated Potassium Chloride, Rice, Inulin (from Chicory), Dried Carrot, Dried Celery, Dried Beets, Dried Parsley, Dried Lettuce, Dried Watercress, Dried Spinach, DL-Methionine, Salt, Chelated Choline Chloride, Chelated Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Chelated Zinc Sulfate, Green tea Extract, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Chelated Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Chelated Ferrous Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Chelated Copper Proteinate, Chelated Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Chelated Copper Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product*, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product*, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product*, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Chelated Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Chelated Sodium Selenate, Chelated Cobalt Proteinate, Chelated Thiamine Mononitrate, Chelated Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Chelated Ethylenediamene dihydroiodide (EDDI), Chelated Cobalt Carbonate.|