Country Naturals Dog Food - Grain Free Chicken 28lb
- Contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for HK$650.00 each and save 5%
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals all natural dog and cat food is the perfect balance of proteins and other natural and holistic ingredients, the product of a collaboration of dedicated professionals who have devoted decades to ensuring that pets receive the very best nutrition. The highest quality natural ingredients are brought daily to the rolling farmlands of upstate New York and Eastern Ohio, where they’re tested, washed, blended, cooked, and then inspected before being packaged and shipped to your local pet store. At Country Naturals we’re proud of our ingredients—that’s why they’re written on the front of every bag.
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; in addition, it has no corn, wheat, or soy, which often cause common food allergies in pets.
All Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals pet food formulas are holistic and all-natural and contain No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin.
Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Grain Free Dog Dry Food - Chicken
- With wholesome spring peas, red chief lentils, and Dakota chickpeas. No potatoes or “pea starch” for lower glycemic index. Designed to be an excellent food for puppies, adults, and senior dogs.
- Daily Feeding Guide: Adult Dogs may be fed once or twice a day depending on preference. Puppies 5 months or younger feed the recommended total daily amount divided into three small meals a day; from 6 to 12 months, feed the daily amount divided into two meals a day; from 13 to 18 months, feed once a day. Puppies whose daily ration exceeds two cups may be fed twice a day. Feed Pregnant Dogs 50% more during last 3 weeks of pregnancy. During Lactation dogs require twice the amount as an adult dog and should be fed 3 or 4 times a day. Over 100lbs/45kg, add ¾ cup for each extra 20lbs/9kg of body weight. Your dog’s food requirement may vary from the feeding guidelines due to age, breed, environment, activity level, and body condition. Adjust food quantities as necessary to maintain an ideal body weight. Avoid overfeeding. Keep fresh, clean drinking water available at all times for your pet.
|Crude Fiber||4% min|
|Vitamin E||200 IU/kg min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.6%min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||3.0%min|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||.05%min|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Special Diet||Grain Free, Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion|
|Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Pork Meal, Peas, Lentils, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish, Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Carrots, Menhaden Fish Oil, Inulin (Chicory Root), Cranberries, Spinach, Watercress, Parsley, Celery, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Chicken Liver, DL-Methionine, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Chelated Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product*, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product*, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product*, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Chelated Potassium Chloride, Chelated Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Chelated Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Chelated Sodium Selenite, Chelated Calcium Iodate.|