Country Naturals Puppy Food - Chicken 14lb
- Contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for HK$370.00 each and save 6%
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals all natural dog and cat food is the perfect balance of proteins and other natural and holistic ingredients, the product of a collaboration of dedicated professionals who have devoted decades to ensuring that pets receive the very best nutrition. The highest quality natural ingredients are brought daily to the rolling farmlands of upstate New York and Eastern Ohio, where they’re tested, washed, blended, cooked, and then inspected before being packaged and shipped to your local pet store. At Country Naturals we’re proud of our ingredients—that’s why they’re written on the front of every bag.
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; in addition, it has no corn, wheat, or soy, which often cause common food allergies in pets.
All Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals pet food formulas are holistic and all-natural and contain No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin.
Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Puppy Dry Food
- Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals Puppy Entrée is the perfect balance of proteins and other fine ingredients, designed to be an excellent food for dogs of all sizes and breeds. Formulated for optimal growth, firm stools and good temperament.
- Daily Feeding Guide: If your puppy is 5 months or less feed the recommended total daily amount divided into three small meals a day, once he/she is ready for solid food. From 6 to 12 months, feed the daily amount divided into two meals a day. From 13 to 18 months, feed once a day, except for dogs whose daily ration exceeds two cups: these dogs may be fed twice a day. Please use this chart as an initial recommendation only. Every puppy is different and may have special feeding requirements based on exact size, age, activity levels, and body condition. Avoid overfeeding. Keep fresh, clean drinking water available at all times for your pet.
|Vitamin E||160 IU/kg min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.9%min|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||4.2%min|
|Special Diet||Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion|
|Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oats, Chicken Fat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Eggs, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Herring Oil, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Inulin (from Chicory), Chelated Potassium Chloride, Chelated Diacalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product*, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product*, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product*, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product*, Chelated Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Chelated Ferrous Sulfate, Chelated Copper Sulfate, Chelated Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Chelated Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chelated Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Chelated Cobalt Sulfate.|