Dog Life Jackets with Superior Flotation
Our life jackets combine top performing flotation with the comfort of life vest versatility. Recognized as one of the top dog PDF's on the market, EzyDog keeps your dog stylish with plenty of color options for your next trip to the beach.
- 50% more flotation keeping your pup safe in the water
- The grab handle makes it easy to guide your dog into and out of the water
- Adjustable neoprene straps form an ergonomic and secure fit
- Reflective detailing provides better nighttime safety
- Girth: 53-89 cm / 21-35 inch
- Length: 33-40 cm / 13-16 inch
For best fit, measure the girth and length of the dog. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body and the length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The DFD does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
For Dogs under 7kg, check out our Micro DFD!
|Size||Weight (kg)||Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
- LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES.
- PLACE THE DFD™ ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP.
- POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
- ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD™ IN PLACE).
TIP: THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK – THEY WILL RECEIVE SUFFICIENT FLOAT FROM THE BACK PORTION OF THE DFD™
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.