Fish4Cats Gluten Free Fish Pouch – Finest Salmon Mousse (100g)
Availability: In stock
- Buy 12 for HK$18.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 for HK$17.00 each and save 11%
WHY IS FISH SO HEALTHY?
- Rich in Omega 3 - Fish is one of the richest natural sources of Omega 3 specifically the beneficial EPA and DHA forms. The anti-inflammatory effects of Omega 3 make it great for coat, skin and joints.
- Fish is a wonderful Protein – There are many sources of protein – meat, eggs, milk and yes, you guessed it Fish. But not all proteins are the same - Fish proteins are more easily digested and have lower levels of saturated fats and sugars.
- Fish oils produce sebum - waxy oil that coats the hair, quickly improving coat condition.
- Fish, especially Salmon, contains natural anti-oxidants that mop up harmful free-radicals
- Fish contains high levels of cartilage, a rich source of glucosamine and chondroitin, further helping with joint health.
- Dogs love the taste of Fish – The overuse of processed meats and cereal has made many modern dog foods bland resulting in many picky dogs. Dogs prefer the stronger tastes and aromas that they find in fish.
- Wheat free –Sensitivity to wheat and other grains is commonplace with modern dogs so we use potato and pea as the carbohydrate – low levels of sensitive reaction and high in Vitamins C, B6 and Potassium.
Fish4Cats Gluten Free Fish Pouch – Finest Salmon Mousse
Made with Salmon and Seaweed, this light, airy mousse will be a gastronomic delight for your cat.
Finest Salmon Mousse for Cats can be enjoyed as a compliment to dry food or just on its own.
Naturally gluten free with no artificial preservatives or colourings added.
Feeding Guide: This is a complementary food. Feed as a special treat on its own or used in combination with complete food.
|Special Diet||Gluten Free|
Salmon 91%, Water 7%, Seaweed Extract 1%, Carrageenan 1%.