FourFlax Flaxseed Oil for Dogs
FOURFLAX Flaxseed oil is a plant based omega supplement for pets. It has diverse health benefits on skin/coat, joints, heart, immune system and general maintenance. Particularly useful for pets with itchy, sensitive skin.
- Made in New Zealand
- 100% cold-pressed flaxseed oil with no preservative
- Formulated specially for pets with a 4:1 omega ratio
- Omega 3 content is double that of fish oil
- High palatability with no fishy odour
Key Health Benefits:
- Skin & Coat – improve dry, itchy, sensitive skin prone to allergy or dermatitis. Promotes healthy & shiny coats.
- Joints – alleviate inflammation and improve mobility
- Heart – cardiovascular protection
- Immune system – ideal support and general health maintenance
- Our flaxseeds are naturally grown in the South Island of New Zealand (Canterbury region), where due to its unique climate is particularly suitable for harvesting flaxseeds with >60% Omega 3 content (double the amount as commonly found in fish oil)
- 100% pure flaxseed oil with no additives or preservatives.
- Specially formulated for pets with an ideal Omega 3: Omega 6 balance of 4:1 for pets use.
Active ingredient – 100% flaxseed oil
- Pour directly over feeds or mix with food. Give according to body weight as below.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- 0-5kg: 2ml once daily
- 6-11kg: 4ml once daily
- 12-15kg: 6ml once daily
- 16-20kg: 8ml once daily
- 21-30kg: 10ml once daily
- 31-40kg: 12ml once daily
- 41-50kg: 15ml once daily
|Special Diet||Eye Care, Hair & Skin, Joint Health|