Organix Adult Cat Canned Food – Grain Free Orgainc Shredded Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe (5.5oz)
A nutritious and indulgent recipe made with hearty portions of organic meats and vegetables.
Ask any cat: it doesn’t matter how “good” a cat food is if it doesn’t taste good, too. That’s why we’ve created new, grain-free, certified-organic canned foods that cats love, available in five delicious new flavors. Each delivers complete nutrition, including omega-6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and fur, plus extra fiber to help control hairballs.
- Made with love in the U.S.A. from high-quality, certified organic ingredients
- Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help nourish skin and fur
- Added fiber helps control hairballs
- Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety
- No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients—ever!
Why serve canned food to your cat?
- Variety is the spice of life! Canned foods are a simple way to add new flavors and allure to a complete and balanced kibble diet
- Great for cats recovering from illness or injury, and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat’s normal kibble meal. Mix well and then warm to enhance the aroma and flavor. The moisture from the wet food also brings out the flavors and aromas inherent in the kibble.
- But remember: Wield a light spoon. Canned foods are more calorically dense so watch your cat carefully for any unwanted weight gain and adjust the feeding amount as necessary. Also, many cats are quite sensitive to changes to their regular diet, even when the changes are positive, like stepping up to a new kibble formula, or adding canned food to encourage eating. To eliminate unwanted surprises (e.g., loose stools), "slow and gradual" is a good rule to follow when altering an established diet.
Feeding Guide: Feed your adult cat about 1 can per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain Free, Organic|
ORGANIC CHICKEN, WATER SUFFICIENT FOR PROCESSING, ORGANIC CHICKEN LIVER, ORGANIC PEA PROTEIN, ORGANIC PEAS, POWDERED CELLULOSE, ORGANIC FLAXSEED, SODIUM ALGINATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, SALT, ORGANIC ALFALFA, DEXTROSE, GLYCINE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, TAURINE, MINERALS (IRON AMINO ACID CHELATE, ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE, COBALT AMINO ACID CHELATE, COPPER AMINO ACID CHELATE, MANGANESE AMINO ACID CHELATE, SODIUM SELENITE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, NIACIN, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN), CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ORGANIC CRANBERRIES, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT.