Organix Butcher & Bushel Adult Dog Canned Food – Organic Carved Turkey Dinner
A mouthwatering, carved turkey dinner with fresh carrots & sweet potatoes. Indulgent and nutritious!
Add some delicious variety to your dog’s menu with NEW ORGANIX® Butcher & Bushel Organic Chopped Turkey & Chicken Dinner with Chicken Liver & Garden Fresh Peas canned food for dogs. Featuring hearty cuts of certified organic meats and vegetables, ORGANIX Butcher & Bushel indulges your dog’s appetite with satisfying proteins and essential nutrients for optimum health. So good, you just might slobber yourself.
- Large, satisfying cuts of real organic free-range turkey, carrots and sweet potatoes
- Organic fruits and vegetables provide essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety
- Nutritious and delicious to promote health
- No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients—ever!
- Made with love in the U.S.A. from high-quality, certified organic ingredients
Why serve canned food to your dog?
- Variety is the spice of life! Canned foods are a simple way to add new flavors and allure to a complete and balanced kibble diet.
- Great for dogs recovering from illness or injury, and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your dog easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior dogs to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your dog's normal kibble meal. Mix well and then warm to enhance the aroma and flavor. The moisture from the wet food also brings out the flavors and aromas inherent in the kibble.
- But remember: Wield a light spoon. Canned foods are more calorically dense so watch your dog carefully for any unwanted weight gain and adjust the feeding amount as necessary. Also, many dogs are quite sensitive to changes to their regular diet, even when the changes are positive, like stepping up to a new kibble formula, or adding canned food to encourage eating. To eliminate unwanted surprises (e.g., loose stools), "slow and gradual" is a good rule to follow when altering an established diet.
Feeding Guide: Feed your adult dog about ¾ to 1 ¼ cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
|Special Diet||Grain Free, Organic|
ORGANIC TURKEY, WATER SUFFICIENT FOR PROCESSING, ORGANIC CHICKEN, ORGANIC CHICKEN LIVER, ORGANIC PEA PROTEIN, ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC SWEET POTATOES, ORGANIC PEAS, POWDERED CELLULOSE, ORGANIC YEAST CULTURE DEHYDRATED, SODIUM ALGINATE, ORGANIC FLAXSEED, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, ORGANIC ALFALFA, SALT, DEXTROSE, GLYCINE, ORGANIC BLUEBERRIES, MINERALS (ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE, IRON AMINO ACID CHELATE, COBALT AMINO ACID CHELATE, COPPER AMINO ACID CHELATE, MANGANESE AMINO ACID CHELATE, SODIUM SELENITE, CALCIUM IODATE), VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, VITMAIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, NIACIN, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN), ORGANIC ROSEMARY, ORGANIC SAGE, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT, CHOLINE CHLORIDE.