Orijen Grain Free Cat Food - Six Fish 1.8kg
ORIJEN SIX FISH for CATS features a Biologically Appropriate (85.15.0) ingredient ratio of 85% fish, 15% fruit and vegetables, and 0% grain — all slow-cooked at low temperatures to retain their natural goodness.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$430.00
Special Price HK$387.00
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
FRESH PACIFIC PILCHARD, HAKE, MACKEREL, FLOUNDER, ROCKFISH & SOLE
PACKED WITH FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND TO SATISFY YOUR CAT’S BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A PROTEIN-RICH DIET.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
- Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
IS YOUR CAT'S FOOD BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™?
Cats are hunters and, just like their wild cousins, their teeth, jaws and digestive system are all adapted for meat concentrated diets that are rich in fresh meats and meat diversity. Biologically Appropriate™ cat foods mirror the natural diet and answer 3 meat questions:
- HOW MUCH?
- 85% FISH INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium fish inclusions.
- All from fish deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- HOW FRESH?
- 2/3 of fish are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- HOW MANY?
- 6 DIFFERENT FISH IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
- A variety of fish in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Wild Pacific pilchard, Wild Pacific hake, Wild Pacific mackerel, Wild Pacific flounder, Wild Pacific rockfish, Wild Pacific sole
ONLY 3 SUPPLEMENTS – ZINC, COPPER & CHOLINE
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and whole eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- 85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- Fresh whole pacific pilchard (26%), fresh whole pacific hake (9%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (8%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 5%), herring oil (5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole sardines (dehydrated, 1.5%), lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
- ADDITIVES (per kg):
- Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Your cat shares her eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wild cat – which means she’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat and fish, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- Crude protein (min.) 42 %
- Fat content (min.) 20 %
- Crude ash (min.) 9 %
- Crude fibers (max.) 3 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.7 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1 %
- Taurine (min.) 0.3 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.1 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 2.1 %
- DHA (min.) 0.8 %
- EPA (min.) 0.5 %
|Flavour||Fish, Fruit, Salmon, Vegetable|
|Special Diet||Grain Free|