Oven Baked Cat Food - Chicken
- Slowly oven baked
- Homemade recipe in smaller portions
- Contains whole grains milled in-house
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Fresh chicken as 1 st ingredient
- Higher density vs extruded products
Fresh & Authentic
Prepared with fresh chicken, fruits & vegetables
This food has been formulated for adult cats (Interior or exterior). Its perfectly balanced and ideal for maintenance.
Oven Baked Adult Cat Dry Food - Chicken
- Contains catechin (green tea extract) that helps prevent dental plaque.
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to promote supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
- Contains taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin contributing to the hydration of the cartilage to protect the joints.
- Pumpkin contains a natural source of antioxydants. It is rich in beta-carotene as well as important vitamins (A, C & E).
- Ideal urine pH.
- Egg is a very nutritive food composed from high biological value protein (100%).
- Cranberries is a source of antioxydants. Operating in the control of urinary tract infections.
- Inulin (chicory root), a prebiotic, to ensure optimal intestinal function.
- Pineapple extract (bromylin), biotin and fibers to help prevent hairball build up
- Fresh deboned chicken with a well-balanced amino acid content fostering the development of healthy body tissues.
Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - CAT
- Cats are recognized as true carnivores. With domestication, they have adapted to foods containing cereals. Because the cat has a short intestine and high animal protein needs, we favor the maximal use of highly digestible proteins with a limited addition of grains. The best way to feed a domestic cat is to privilege the use of fresh meats in combination with varied sources of starch, vitamins and minerals. Slow and humid baking of ingredients ensure better digestion and allows a better and longer life for cats.
Authentic and safe
- Oven-Baked TraditionTM does not contain ANY of the following ingredients:
- WHEAT GLUTEN: No risk of contamination (melamine).
- WHEAT: Less risks for allergies or intolerances.
- CORN: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Corn is difficult to digest and nutrients are less available. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- SOY: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- BEEF: Your animal is not exposed to ESB (mad cow disease).
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS: Natural flavor only. OF PRESERVATIVES No BHA/BHT. No ethoxyquin (EQ or e). Many dogs react violently to artificial agents and chemicals.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.80%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.60%|
The calculated metabolizable energy is 3546 kcal/kg, 447 kcal / cup of 250 ml
|Ingredients||Fresh deboned chicken, Chicken meal, Ground hulled barley, Ground brown rice, Oat meal, Fresh chicken liver, Dried beet pulp, Canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Natural flavor, Brewer’s yeast, Pumpkin, Fish meal, Dried egg product, Fresh fish, Salmon oil, Ground whole flaxseed, Alfalfa, Yucca schidigera extract, Inulin (prebiotic), Calcium sulfate, DL-methionine, Taurine, Cranberries, Potassium chloride, Choline chloride, Pineapple, Spinach, Green tea extract, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Broccoli, Dried algae, Sweet potatoes, Iron sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, Parsley, Niacin supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Manganese sulfate, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A acetate, Thiamine mononitrate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Biotin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, Calcium iodate, Rosemary extract. May contain traces of peanuts.|