Oven Baked Grain Free Adult Dog Dry Food - Fish
- Pumpkin contains a natural source of antioxydants. It is rich in beta-carotene as well as important vitamins (A, C & E).
- Glucosamine and chondroitin contributing to the hydration of the cartilage to protect the joints.
- Excellent source of proteins and omega-3.
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to promote supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
- Egg is a very nutritive food composed from high biological value protein (100%).
- Contains catechin (green tea extract) that helps prevent dental plaque.
Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - Dog
- Dogs are known to be carnivores with omnivore tendencies. Their digestive system is not intended to digest or ferment fibrous products (plants). The best choice to make when it comes to feeding a carnivore is to maximize the use of fresh meats and cereals that are easily digested (brown rice, barley, oatmeal).
Authentic and safe
- Oven-Baked TraditionTM does not contain ANY of the following ingredients:
- WHEAT GLUTEN: No risk of contamination (melamine).
- WHEAT: Less risks for allergies or intolerances.
- CORN: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Corn is difficult to digest and nutrients are less available. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- SOY: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- BEEF: Your animal is not exposed to ESB (mad cow disease).
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS: Natural flavor only. OF PRESERVATIVES No BHA/BHT. No ethoxyquin (EQ or e). Many dogs react violently to artificial agents and chemicals.
|Pet Type||Medium, Large, Adult|
|Special Diet||Dental Health, Grain Free, Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion, Joint Health|
Fresh fish, fish meal, tapioca flour, fresh salmon, russet potato, dried egg product, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), pea fiber, pumpkin puree, dicalcium phosphate, inulin (prebiotic), fresh spinach, fresh blueberries, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh sweet potato, ground whole flaxseed, monosodium phosphate, sea salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried kelp, green tea extract (catechin), glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, dried alfalfa, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, lactobacillus casei fermentation product, vitamins and minerals (sodium bentonite, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vegetable oil, vitamin E, copper proteinate, manganous proteinate, B12 vitamin, niacin, sodium selenite, calcium D-pantothenate, folic acid, vitamin A, riboflavin, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 ), natural flavor, rosemary extract. (This product may contain trace amounts of peanut).