Bitch from the end of gestation and during lactation Weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
Royal Canin uses the name MINI to refer to dogs whose adult weight is between 1kg and 10kg. Each small dog is unique, respect their differences. Age, sensitivities, lifestyle... Because all small dogs are different, the MINI SIZE HEALTH NUTRITION range provides nutritional solutions, specifically formulated to meet individual needs with precision.
- Inspired by professional research, BIRTH PROGRAMME is a unique nutritional solution which meets the needs of the bitch and her puppies during the first five stages of life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to two months.
Start Complex:Digestive Security - Natural Defences.
- The fruit of ongoing science from Royal Canin, START COMPLEX is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to promoting digestive security and strengthening the puppy's natural defences.
- Nutritional profile which is adapted to the bitch’s high energy needs at end of gestation and during lactation.
IDEAL FOR TRANSITION FROM MILK
- Nutritional response which facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food (energy value, quality protein, fats).
- The kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for the bitch and her weaning puppies.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soyaoil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), egg powder, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4(Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.