Royal Canin Puppy Food - MINI Starter - Mother & Baby 16kg
Royal Canin Mini Starter for pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies in the weaning phase up to two months, with Start Complex to build up natural defences and support optimal digestion.
- Bitch from the end of gestation and during lactation Weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
- Gestation / Lactation support.
- Ideal for transition from milk.
- Easy rehydration.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$1,025.00
Special Price HK$922.50
- Buy 2 for HK$880.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for HK$850.00 each and save 8%
During gestation and lactation, female dogs need a dog food that is adapted to their special requirements during this demanding time. Growing puppies from four weeks need additional food to support them in their growth. Royal Canin Mini Starter with Start Complex is specially developed for the nutritional needs of bitches and puppies of small breeds.
Royal Canin Mini Starter - Mother & Babydog:
- Dog food with adjusted nutrient density and energy content
- For bitches during gestation and lactation
- For weaning of puppies from four weeks of age
A female dog's weight and size will increase dramatically in the last 3-4 weeks of pregnancy and the bitch will need more food to keep herself going. Offer several small portions a day, as pregnancy will prevent her from taking in large amounts of food at once.
During lactation, bitches need the right amount of energy for milk production, and lots of water. A generous energy intake will prevent weight loss. Regardless of the size of the litter, a lactating bitch needs 2 to 3 times her usual energy intake. She therefore needs a food with the right nutrient density and energy contents.
Puppies can be fed semi-solid food from three to four weeks of age. Puppies are now developed enough to be needing less maternal milk and take in more and more solid food. Puppies will imitate their mother's feeding behaviour. At the same time, the mother dog's energy requirements will decrease, meaning she needs less food.
Royal Canin Mini Starter is a dry dog food for small dogs of 1 - 10kg. The Birth Programme, inspired by professional research, is a unique nutritional solution which helps meet the needs of the bitch and her puppies during the first five stages of their life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning, and growth up to 2 months old. The Start Complex contains valuable nutrients and essential additives that help to secure puppies' digestive security. In addition, the natural defences are supported in their development.
Royal Canin Mini Starter - Mother & Babydog:
- Dry dog food for dogs of small breeds from 1 to 10kg
- For pregnant or nursing bitches: their special nutritional requirements are met by the adjusted nutritional profile with high nutrient content and energy density
- For puppies: a helpful support during the weaning phase, from three to four weeks of age
- Start Complex: a special combination of nutrients present in maternal milk and special additives supports digestive security and puppies' immune system
- Rehydration: The kibble may be combined with water to create a tasty mash or just lightly hydrated, perfect for your bitch and her puppies during weaning
Bitch from the end of gestation and during lactation Weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
Royal Canin uses the name MINI to refer to dogs whose adult weight is between 1kg and 10kg. Each small dog is unique, respect their differences. Age, sensitivities, lifestyle... Because all small dogs are different, the MINI SIZE HEALTH NUTRITION range provides nutritional solutions, specifically formulated to meet individual needs with precision.
- Inspired by professional research, BIRTH PROGRAMME is a unique nutritional solution which meets the needs of the bitch and her puppies during the first five stages of life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to two months.
Start Complex:Digestive Security - Natural Defences.
- The fruit of ongoing science from Royal Canin, START COMPLEX is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to promoting digestive security and strengthening the puppy's natural defences.
- Nutritional profile which is adapted to the bitch’s high energy needs at end of gestation and during lactation.
IDEAL FOR TRANSITION FROM MILK
- Nutritional response which facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food (energy value, quality protein, fats).
- The kibbles easily rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for the bitch and her weaning puppies.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, butyrate, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides & beta-glycan), egg powder, marigold extract (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: select, digestible, high-grade protein with high organic value.
Nutritional dietary additives:
Vitamin A (13,900 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1200 IU/kg), beta-carotine (40 mg/kg), E1 [iron] (47 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.6 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (8 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (61 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (201 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.08 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.1 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||1.32 mg|
|folic acid||1.0 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.51 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||18.3 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.75 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.72 %|
|vitamin A||21.0 IE/kg|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||5.1 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.09 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||4.7 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||10.0 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1.2 IE/kg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.246 kcal/kg|
|dietary fibre||6.3 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 %|
|nitrogen-free extracts||31.2 %|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Puppy, Adult|
|Ingredients||Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolyzed), minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, butyrate, yeast hydrolyzate (source of mannan-oligosaccharides & beta-glycan), egg powder, marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: select, digestible, high-grade protein with high organic value. Additives: Nutritional dietary additives: Vitamin A (13,900 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1200 IU/kg), beta-carotine (40 mg/kg), E1 [iron] (47 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3.6 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (8 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (61 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (201 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.08 mg/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.|