PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. CUSTOMERS ARE RECOMMENDED TO RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. Clarification of terms and format of the Contract
- 1.1 The terms herein regulate the customer's use of items and services provided by ePet Ltd (from hereon referenced as the Supplier). These conditions apply to all sales from the Supplier unless otherwise agreed upon explicitly in writing by both parties.
- 1.2 No valid contract exists between you (the customer) and the Supplier for sales of goods until your order has been dispatched by the supplier and the payment of the order has been received and cleared in its entirety.
- 1.3 On receipt of your order request an order confirmation e-mail will be sent to your elected e-mail account. This represents only the acknowledgement to consider your request to purchase the goods.
- 1.4 Terms and Conditions laid out in this document in its current form are subject to change and amendment without prior notice to you necessary. The supplier however abides the responsibility to supply the Terms and Conditions to you by means that are easily accessible and readily available.
- 1.5 The relevant customer abides the liability for payment of services and goods of the Supplier due to order(s) under the specified customer account. The responsibility encompasses a third party's use of the account holder's access, hereunder unauthorized use, if the unauthorized usage cannot be proved to be the negligence by part of the Supplier.
By placing an order, you confirm that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
2. Products pricing and information
- 2.1 Ordered goods by you will be as described and priced at the time of order submission. Tremendous effort is made to ensure the correctness of such details; however the Supplier reserves the right to cancel orders, prior to commitment of the legal contract (as set out in Section 1), due to erroneous price, unnatural price fluctuation in market, and typographical or photographical errors.
- 2.2 All orders and goods are subject to availability and should the goods be unavailable under any reason, you will be notified by the Supplier at the first possible instance.
- 2.3 The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability
- 2.4 The Supplier shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Supplier reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- 2.5 All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Supplier reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
- 2.6 The Supplier cannot guarantee or warrant that the product reviews on the site are accurate. All content and ratings are provided on a strictly as is basis and users must use their own judgement when deciding which products to buy.
- 3.1 You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- 3.1.1 You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- 3.1.2 You must safeguard your username and password;
- 3.1.3 You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
- 3.2 The Supplier has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- 3.3 You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- 4.1 All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars
- 4.2 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier's website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the order dispatch date.
- 4.3 Orders are dispatched and invoiced after clearance of funds.
- 4.4 The Supplier reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice
- 4.5 Notwithstanding anything herein contained, the Supplier will not be liable to you for in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect and consequential losses and damage) suffered by you in connection with any on-line payments made by you by reason of:
- any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and /or third party merchants for processing credit/debit/smart card or other payment facilitating mechanism;
- any error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways;
- any breakdown, malfunction or failure of those gateways; and
- anything arriving out of or in connection with them.
- 5.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery address you provide when the order is placed. We do not currently operate outside of Hong Kong, so any orders for delivery outside of Hong Kong will be cancelled.
- 5.2 Orders placed before 4:00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than Sunday and public holidays.)
- 5.3 If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier's control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- 5.4 If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under the control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
- 5.4.1 Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs of storage and redelivery; or
- 5.4.2 Treat your action as a cancellation of your contract with the supplier.
- 5.5 If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- 5.6 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- 5.7 The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the estimated delivery date. We may sometimes update our delivery estimates based on the most recent information we have so please remember to check your estimated delivery date in Your Account. Any changes in price occurring after time of ordering will not have retroactive effects.
- 5.8 Our estimated delivery times are always given as a date range and refer to the time of arrival of items at the customers premises. When time is set in days, we are referring to working days and excludes all Sundays and public holidays.
- 5.9 Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time
- 5.10 The Supplier reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- 5.11 It is the responsibility of the customer to notify the Supplier immediately of any change to their delivery address
- 5.12 It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange an authorized person to be available to accept and sign for the package on the estimated delivery date.
- 5.13 Under no circumstances will the package be left at an unattended location.
- 5.14 The Supplier reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at the Supplier's sole discretion.
6. Damaged productUpon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the goods received complete and in good condition. It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received at the time of delivery. Failure to do so may affect any loss/damage claims that you make thereafter against our couriers.
In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please contact us.
- 7.1 The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery
- 7.2 Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- 7.2.1 the goods, and
- 7.2.2 all other sums due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- 7.3 The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods if the ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier
8. Your right of cancellation
- 8.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 14 days after you receive the goods (see below).
- 8.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or via the Returns online section of our website, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- 8.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost except under the circumstances where goods are faulty on arrival, in which case the returns shipping costs will be covered by the supplier. The goods must be returned to the given returns address. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- 8.4 Once you have notified the Supplier that you are canceling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- 8.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- 8.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for Consumables which has been unsealed by you.
9. Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 The Supplier's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the losses that were reasonably foreseeable to both you and the supplier when you commenced using the website, or a contract for the sale of goods by the supplier to you was formed.
- 9.2 Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier's negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 9.3 The Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
- 9.4 The Supplier will not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Supplier.
10. Users Obligations
- 10.1 In consideration of the Supplier allowing you to access the Information, you agree:
- not to carry out or allow any Copyright Infringement;
- not to use the Information or the User's access to the Supplier’s website for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose;
- to take all steps to ensure the Information does not damage the customer’s information or systems;
- to ensure that all information which you provide to the Supplier is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
- to the Supplier to conduct research on access to the Information;
- to the Supplier’s disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in this notice; and
- to the Supplier 's personal data policies current from time to time applying.
11. Dealing with Advertisers
- 11.1 Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotion of third parties placing advertisements on the Supplier’s website or other parties found on or through the services of the Supplier, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and those third parties. You agree that the Supplier will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Supplier’s website.
12. Data Protection
- 12.1 The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorized access to information supplied by you.
13. Modification of Services
- 13.1 the Supplier reserves the right at any time and from to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services of the Supplier (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Supplier shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- 14.1 User agrees to hold the Supplier harmless and indemnify the Supplier against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), and expenses in connection with your use of the Supplier’s website in breach of the terms and conditions herein or negligence.
15. Law and Severability
- 15.1 Hong Kong law governs this notice, and each part of this notice shall apply to the extent permitted thereby. Any part of this notice which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of this notice nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part in any other jurisdiction. Where this disclaimer is available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.