New Zealand’s premium quality, pastured, grass-fed venison is a superb protein source for dogs. It’s highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural chondroitin and glucosamine to support long-term mobility and joint health.
ZiwiPeak moist Venison is particularly suitable for:
- Dogs that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
- Dogs that suffer from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
|Guaranteed Analysis||Quantity (min.)|
|Crude Fibre||2.0% (max)|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Special Diet||Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion, Sensitive stomach, Weight Control|
Venison Meat, Venison Liver, Venison Lung, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart and Kidney, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel min. 66%, Olive Oil, Dried Kelp, Agar-Agar, Taurine Vitamins - Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement Minerals - Potassium Chloride, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate