Organix Cat Canned Food - Organic Turkey, Brown Rice & Chicken (5.5oz)
- Made in an organically certified USA kitchen
Availability: In stock
- Buy 12 for HK$17.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 24 for HK$16.00 each and save 16%
- Buy 48 for HK$15.50 each and save 19%
Our Turkey, Brown Rice & Chicken formula combines outstanding taste and certified organic ingredients, bringing a lifetime of complete and balanced nutrition to your cat. Even the most aloof members of your feline family won’t be able to hide their excitement!
We believe that to get the best out of cats, you have to put the best in. That's why we created ORGANIX – our complete line of products for your cats. As the leader in organic pet food, we understand that extraordinary quality and nutrition start with exception and safe ingredients.
Why serve canned food to your cat?
- Variety is the spice of life! Canned foods are a simple way to add new flavors and allure to a complete and balanced kibble diet.
- Great for cats recovering from illness or injury, and needing to gain back lost weight. More calorically dense than kibble and easy to digest, canned food lets your cat easily add needed calories and nutrition without adding a lot of volume.
- Encourage finicky eaters or senior cats to eat a complete and balanced meal. Just add a spoonful of wet food to your cat's normal kibble meal. Mix well and then warm to enhance the aroma and flavor. The moisture from the wet food also brings out the flavors and aromas inherent in the kibble.
- A tasty way to hydrate. Many cats don’t drink enough water to maintain a healthy urinary tract. "Wet" foods aren't a total solution, but they can play a valuable role in encouraging needed liquids into your cat’s system.
- But remember: Wield a light spoon. Canned foods are more calorically dense so watch your cat carefully for any unwanted weight gain and adjust the feeding amount as necessary. Also, most cats are quite sensitive to changes to their regular diet, even when the changes are positive, like stepping up to a new kibble formula, or adding canned food to encourage eating. To eliminate unwanted surprises, (such as loose stools), "slow and gradual" is a good rule to follow when altering an established diet.
|Crude Protein (min)||9.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||6.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.00%|
AAFCO Cat Food Nutritional Facts
ORGANIX Adult Cat Food Organic Turkey, Organic Brown Rice & Organic Chicken Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
|Flavour||Chicken, Rice, Turkey|
|Ingredients||Organic Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Pea Flour, Organic Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Organic Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride.|