Country Naturals Cat Food - Grain Free Chicken 6lb
- Contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for HK$235.00 each and save 6%
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals all natural dog and cat food is the perfect balance of proteins and other natural and holistic ingredients, the product of a collaboration of dedicated professionals who have devoted decades to ensuring that pets receive the very best nutrition. The highest quality natural ingredients are brought daily to the rolling farmlands of upstate New York and Eastern Ohio, where they’re tested, washed, blended, cooked, and then inspected before being packaged and shipped to your local pet store. At Country Naturals we’re proud of our ingredients—that’s why they’re written on the front of every bag.
Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals contains no additives, animal by-products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives; in addition, it has no corn, wheat, or soy, which often cause common food allergies in pets.
All Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals pet food formulas are holistic and all-natural and contain No Dairy, No Corn, No Soy, No Wheat, and No Ethoxyquin.
Grandma Mae's Country Naturals Grain Free Cat & Kitten Dry Food
- Uristic is a word that means our cat food is optimized for long term urinary tract health. The amino acid DL-Methionine raises the acidity of urine, which helps break down urine crystals, in turn reducing inflammation of the urinary tract. DL-Methionine occurs naturally in our fresh ingredients and we supplement it to reach the exact level needed for your cat’s long-term health. We also include cranberries, also natural acidifiers, which are excellent sources of antioxidants and Vitamins A & C. These help to prevent harmful bacteria from thriving in the urinary tract, therefore reducing the rate of infections.
- With 1% DL-Methionine for urinary tract health. DL-Methionine occurs naturally in our fresh ingredients and we supplement it to reach the exact level needed for your cat’s long-term health. We also include wholesome peas, lentils, and chickpeas and no potatoes or “pea starch” for lower glycemic index.
Daily Feeding Guide for Adult Cats:
- Your cat’s requirements may vary from the feeding guide below. Adjust quantities as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Feed your adult cat on a “free choice” basis. Serve the recommended amount of food each morning, and allow your cat to “nibble” throughout the day. If you need to feed separate meals, divide daily amount into equal portions. If you’re unsure about how much to feed your cat, seek veterinary advice.
- If feeding Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals Cat & Kitten food for the first time, gradually adjust your cat’s current diet to avoid stomach upset. Mix 1/4 part Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals food with current food for 2-3 days. Gradually increase the new food and decrease current food over 7-10 days until you are feeding all Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals food. Keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Daily Feeding Guide for Kittens:
- Switch your kitten from mother’s milk to solid food at 4-5 weeks. To ease the adjustment, Grandma Mae’s Country Naturals Cat & Kitten Food may be moistened with water. Add one part water to three parts food.
- Daily portions can vary according to age, activity, and temperament of your kitten. The entire suggested daily amount should be placed in your cat’s feeding dish. A supply of fresh drinking water should be provided at all times. See your veterinarian regularly.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||3.4%min|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.6%min|
|Pet Type||Kitten, Adult|
|Special Diet||Grain Free|
|Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Peas, Lentils, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat, Herring Meal, Egg, Menhaden Fish Oil, Organic Dried Kelp, DL-Methionine, Chelated Calcium Carbonate, Lecithin, Chelated Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Citric Acid, Folic Acid, Chelated Potassium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Chelated Zinc Proteinate, Chelated Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Chelated Manganese Proteinate, Chelated Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Chelated Calcium Iodate.|