Natural Balance Dog Food - Allergy Formula Vegetarian
Natural Balance Allergy Formula Dog Dry Food - Vegetarian
Natural Balance® Vegetarian Dry Dog Formula is designed to provide all breeds of adult dogs a complete and balanced alternative to a meat-based diet. This formula offers dogs the same essential nutrients found in diets with meat as the primary protein source, but it is made with no animal or dairy products.
- Complete & Balanced Nutrition for All Breeds of Adult Dogs In a formula that provides a wholesome alternative to meat-based diets. A True Vegan Formula Made with no animal or dairy products.
- Premium Energy Sources Including high-quality brown rice, oatmeal, and highly-digestible potatoes.
- Natural Health Support from Green Peas With complex carbohydrates and protein, peas are an excellent choice for pet owners seeking alternative ingredients.
- Supports Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat Balanced Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids help to maintain healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives Your dogs get only high-quality ingredients in this ultra premium
|Crude Protein||Min. 18.0%|
|Crude Fat||8.0% Min.|
|Crude Fiber||4.0% Max.|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||2.0% Min.|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.3% Min|
|Special Diet||Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion|
|Ingredients||Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Peas, Potato Protein, Canola Oil, Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Vegetable Flavoring, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Spinach, Parsley Flakes, Cranberries, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin D-2 Supplement, Folic Acid.|