ESSENCE Grain Free Cat Food - Ocean & Freshwater 4lb - EXP 22/10/2020
- 86% fish protein ingredients
- 14% other ingredients
- Grain free and poultry free
- Combines all the benefits of oily fish with the fresh, lean protein from white fish
- First four ingredients are salmon, herring, sardines, and mackerel
- Backed up with healthy vegetables, such as lentils and pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber
- Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients
- Made in the USA
ESSENCE Ocean & Freshwater
Essence® Ocean & Freshwater Recipe brings together the cleanest and healthiest protein sources for your cats. It combines all the benefits of oily fish with the fresh, lean protein from white fish. Our first four ingredients are salmon, herring, sardines, and mackerel. As always, our recipes are 100% grain free. And we integrate in healthy vegetables, such as lentils and pumpkin, which provide additional healthy nutrients and dietary fiber. This is all to ensure your cats are at their healthy best, while eating truly great tasting food. Made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, the Essence® Ocean & Freshwater Recipe is truly the Embodiment of Superior Nutrition.
- Salmon, Herring, Sardines, Mackerel, Cod Meal, Pollock Meal, Catfish Meal, Red Lentils, Green Lentils, Olive Oil, Herring Meal, Natural Flavors, Coconut Flour, Navy Beans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Taurine, Fructooligosaccharide, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), New Zealand Green Mussel, Chia Seed Oil.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein (min) 40.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 17.5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Calcium (min) 1.5%
- Phosphotous (min) 1.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min) 1.0% *
- Omega 6 Fatty Acid (min) 1.6% *
- Taurine (min) 0.20% *
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Daily Feeding Guidelines:
CAT WEIGHT FEED AMOUNT 2 lbs or less 1/8 - 1/5 cup 2 - 4 lbs 1/5 - 1/4 cup 4 - 6 lbs 1/4 - 1/3 cup 6 - 8 lbs 1/3 - 1/2 cup 8 - 10 lbs 1/2 - 2/3 cup 10 - 12 lbs 2/3 - 3/4 cup 12 - 14 lbs 3/4 - 1 cup
- *Standard 8-fluid measuring cup
- 1. Kittens post-weaning to 5-months-old: feed three times as much food as an adult cat of the same weight. Kittens between 5-months and 1-year: feed your kittens 1.5 – 2 times as much food as an adult cat and start feeding kittens as adults after 1 year. Moisten food, if desired.
- 2. Pregnant females monitor and maintain an adequate source of food so that your pregnant or lactating cat can freely eat as she needs. always maintain a clean water supply that your pregnant or lactating cat can easily access.
- 3. When switching your cat’s diet, we recommend that it should be done gradually over 5-7 days, increasing the amount each day with the present diet, as sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances.
- 4. Note: Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament, & climate. see your veterinarian regularly. keep fresh water available. to maintain freshness, keep package sealed and store in a cool, dry place.
|Ingredients||SALMON, HERRING, SARDINES, MACKEREL, COD MEAL, POLLOCK MEAL, CATFISH MEAL, RED LENTILS, GREEN LENTILS, OLIVE OIL, HERRING MEAL, NATURAL FLAVORS, COCONUT FLOUR, NAVY BEANS, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, PUMPKIN, TAURINE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, NIACIN SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, BIOTIN, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID), MINERALS (ZINC PROTEINATE, IRON PROTEINATE, COPPER PROTEINATE, MANGANESE PROTEINATE, SODIUM SELENITE, CALCIUM IODATE), NEW ZEALAND GREEN MUSSEL, CHIA SEED OIL.|
|Flavour||Fish, Salmon, Whitefish, Seafood, Vegetables|
|Pet Type||Cat, Adult|
|Product Type||Dry Food|
|Special Diet||Grain Free|