Fish4Cats Complete Gluten Free Cat Dry Food - Finest Salmon (1.5kg)
- FISH is a superb source of naturally occurring omega 3 - great for coat, skin and joints.
- To give your cat a tasty healthy diet we use lots of lovely FISH in our cat food with over 65% fish content.
- With functional fibres to ease the passage of hairballs.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: HK$210.00
Special Price HK$189.00
Finest Fish4Cats Salmon
Cats love the tastes and aromas of FISH - Making Fish4Cats a healthy and delicious meal. FISH is a wonderful protein - easily digestible, making it gentle on your cat's tummy and relatively low in saturated fats and sugars. FISH is a superb source of naturally occurring omega 3 - great for coat, skin and joints. To give your cat a tasty healthy diet we use lots of lovely FISH in our cat food with over 65% fish content. With a balanced mineral content, reducing the strain on kidneys and added cranberries, Fish4Cats can help with Urinary tract health. With functional fibres to ease the passage of hairballs. Hands off you dogs - this one is for us cats!
Why is Fish So Healthy?
- Rich in Omega 3 - Fish is one of the richest natural sources of Omega 3 specifically the beneficial EPA and DHA forms. The anti-inflammatory effects of Omega 3 make it great for coat, skin and joints.
- Fish is a wonderful Protein – There are many sources of protein – meat, eggs, milk and yes, you guessed it Fish. But not all proteins are the same - Fish proteins are more easily digested and have lower levels of saturated fats and sugars.
- Fish oils produce sebum - waxy oil that coats the hair, quickly improving coat condition.
- Fish, especially Salmon, contains natural anti-oxidants that mop up harmful free-radicals
- Fish contains high levels of cartilage, a rich source of glucosamine and chondroitin, further helping with joint health.
- Wheat free –Sensitivity to wheat and other grains is commonplace with modern dogs so we use potato and pea as the carbohydrate – low levels of sensitive reaction and high in Vitamins C, B6 and Potassium.
|Omega 3 - Fats||1.2%|
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free|
Salmon Meal (33%), Fresh Salmon (22%), Sweet Potato (17%), Cassava (13%), Salmon Oil (8%), Fish Digest (2.5%), Sunflower Oil, Yeast Extract, Malt Extract, Pea Fibre, Dried Algae, Dried Cranberries, Minerals.