Royal Canin 法國皇家狗乾糧 - 加護皮膚敏感系列 - 中型犬配方 3kg
The skin is your dog's largest organ and it plays an important part in your dog's well-being. Skin has many functions; it is a protective barrier which prevents the body from drying out and shields it from harmful bacteria and external injuries. It stores vital fats and vitamins and is also an important part of the body’s sensory system so it is important to keep your dog's skin healthy. Dry, itchy or irritated skin, greasy fur or dandruff are all warning signs that something is amiss and shouldn't be ignored. If left untreated it can affect your dog's general health. Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort dog food has been specifically developed to help dogs with sensitive or itchy skin problems. It can improve the condition of your dog's skin and help to keep it healthy.
Royal Canin Dermacomfort Medium at a glance:
- For medium-sized dogs prone to skin irritations and itching
- Improves and strengthens the skin's barrier function
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helps to reduce skin irritation and itching
- Selected protein sources suitable for dogs with sensitive skin
- Reduced allergen formula
- Contains vital omega-3- and omega-6 fatty acids which have a beneficial effect on skin and fur
- Reduces skin problems. You should notice a difference after just one month.
- Less irritation and scratching
- Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort dog food contains a unique combination of nutrients and a patented complex to improve and keep your dog’s fur and skin healthy. After only one month of feeding your dog Royal Canin Dermacomfort you will notice an improvement, with less scratching and itching. Royal Canin Health Nutrition - know and respect your dog's behavioural and nutritional requirements to ensure its wellbeing and health.
- A poorly digested diet will increase the likelihood of developing food allergies, because undigested protein can stimulate an immune system response. MEDIUM Dermacomfort is formulated with select protein sources of very high quality that are extremely digestible, and is high in sulfur amino acids to support healthy skin.
- HEALTHY SKIN COCKTAIL
- The skin is the body’s first line of defense against the external environment, and also helps to maintain the body’s internal environment. MEDIUM Dermacomfort helps to support the skin barrier through a unique combination of nutrients, including a specialized complex of 4 B vitamins and an amino acid, omega 6 fatty acids (including GLA gamma-linolenic acid) and omega 3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA).
- ANTIOXIDANT COMBINATION
- When sensitive skin becomes irritated, the resulting inflammation causes an increase in free radical production. A combination of antioxidants including vitamins C and E, lutein and taurine help to reduce damage caused by free radicals, which helps to make the skin stronger and healthier
- Rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, husked oats, maize, minerals, hydrolysed animal proteins, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, flax seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
- Nutritional additives:
- Vitamin A: 29500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 67 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 67 mg, E6 (Zinc): 150 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.17 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Ingredients||Rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, husked oats, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, beet pulp, fish oil, flax seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, mono- and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 67 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 146 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.17 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 25.5% - Fat content: 17.0% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 35.2 g including Gamma-linolenic acid: 0.3 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 11.3 g including EPA/DHA: 4.0 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
|Pet Type||Dog 狗, Adult 成年, Medium 中型|
|Product Type||Dry Food 乾糧|