Oven Baked Dog Food - Lamb 12.5lb
- Slowly oven baked
- Homemade recipe in smaller portions
- Contains whole grains milled in-house
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Lamb as 1 st ingredient
- Higher density vs extruded products
Availability: In stock
Oven Baked Adult Dog Dry Food - Lamb
- Inulin (chicory root), a prebiotic, to ensure optimal intestinal function.
- Egg is a very nutritive food composed from high biological value protein (100%).
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to promote supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin contributing to the hydration of the cartilage to protect the joints.
- Contains taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
- Deboned lamb, excellent alternative source of proteins for dogs having chicken protein hypersensitivity.
Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - Dog
- Dogs are known to be carnivores with omnivore tendencies. Their digestive system is not intended to digest or ferment fibrous products (plants). The best choice to make when it comes to feeding a carnivore is to maximize the use of fresh meats and cereals that are easily digested (brown rice, barley, oatmeal).
Authentic and safe
- Oven-Baked TraditionTM does not contain ANY of the following ingredients:
- WHEAT GLUTEN: No risk of contamination (melamine).
- WHEAT: Less risks for allergies or intolerances.
- CORN: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Corn is difficult to digest and nutrients are less available. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- SOY: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- BEEF: Your animal is not exposed to ESB (mad cow disease).
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS: Natural flavor only. OF PRESERVATIVES No BHA/BHT. No ethoxyquin (EQ or e). Many dogs react violently to artificial agents and chemicals.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||3.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||0.75%|
The calculated metabolizable energy is 3500 kcal/kg, 455 kcal / cup of 250 ml
|Pet Type||Medium, Large, Adult|
|Special Diet||Eye Care, Hair & Skin, Healthy Digestion, Joint Health|
|Ingredients||Lamb, Oat meal, Ground brown rice, Ground hulled barley, Lamb meal, Whole ground rye, Fish meal, Dried egg product, Canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Ground whole flaxseed, Natural flavor, Salmon oil, Potassium chloride, Sea salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Monosodium phosphate, Yucca schidigera extract, Inulin (prebiotic), Zinc proteinate, Iron proteinate, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, Spinach, Vitamin E supplement, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cranberries, Dried algae, Sweet potatoes, Beta-carotene, Copper proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Niacin supplement, Calcium D-pantothenate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A acetate, Riboflavin supplement, Calcium iodate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, Rosemary extract. May contain traces of peanuts.|