Purina® DentaLife® Dental Care Cat Treat - Chicken 1.8oz
- Unique, porous texture
- Help control tartar buildup
- Designed to help the tooth penetrate the treat to effectively clean cats' teeth
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for HK$23.00 each and save 8%
Dental problems affect most cats over the age of two. The good news is you can help maintain healthy teeth. According to the Veterinary Oral Health Council, regular cleaning is the key to keeping your cat’s teeth and gums healthy. Feeding DentaLife treats can be an important part of your cat’s daily oral care routine.
New DentaLife dental treats for cats are specially designed with a more porous texture than traditional treats. This helps the tooth penetrate the treat, surrounding all sides of the tooth to reduce tartar buildup. Plus, they come in two flavors cats crave – Tasty Chicken and Savory Salmon.
- Unique, Porous Texture
- More porous texture than traditional cat treats to more easily reduce tartar buildup on your cat's teeth.
- Innovative Crunch That Cleans
- Scientifically designed to help the tooth penetrate the treat to effectively clean cats' teeth.
- Quality Assured
- Proudly produced in Purina-owned USA facilities
- Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Meal, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Tricalcium Phosphate.
- Analytical constituents:
- Crude Protein (Min) - 32.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) - 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max) - 7.0%
- Moisture (Max) - 11.0%
- Calcium (Ca) (Min) - 1.0%
- Taurine (Min) - 0.15%
- Calorie Content (calculated) 3483 kcal/kg, 1.3 kcal/piece
- Feed as a treat to your adult cat.
- This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal.
- For optimal benefit, feed 17 treats daily to adult cats weight 5 pounds or more. Do not feed to cats that weigh less than 5 pounds.
- The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
- Reseal for freshness. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Pet Type||Mini, Small, Medium, Large, Giant, Adult|
|Special Diet||Dental Health|