Extra Small Dog Life Jackets with Big Movement
Our Micro Doggy Flotation Vests are designed so that our smaller dogs can have just as much fun in the water as our retrievers. This ultra-light, ultra-buoyant life jacket is designed to help the smaller dogs maintain an easy, natural swimming position.
- For small dogs 15 lbs. and smaller
- 50% more floatation while not restricting swim movement
- Reflective details provide better visibility at night
- Adjustable micro straps create a secure, comfortable fit
- Durable construction free-moving construction
- An ergonomic grab handle so you can pull your dog to safety
- Girth: 30-50cm / 12-19.5 inch
- Length: 26-35cm / 10-13.5 inch
For best fit, measure the girth and length of the dog. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body and the length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The DFD does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
|Size||Weight (kg)||Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
- LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES.
- PLACE THE DFD™ ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP.
- POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
- ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD™ IN PLACE).
TIP: THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK – THEY WILL RECEIVE SUFFICIENT FLOAT FROM THE BACK PORTION OF THE DFD™
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.