Oven Baked Kitten Dry Food - Chicken
- Contains catechin (green tea extract) that helps prevent dental plaque.
- Fresh deboned chicken with a well-balanced amino acid content fostering the development of healthy body tissues.
- Inulin (chicory root), a prebiotic, to ensure optimal intestinal function.
- Cranberries is a source of antioxydants. Operating in the control of urinary tract infections.
- Egg is a very nutritive food composed from high biological value protein (100%).
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to promote supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin contributing to the hydration of the cartilage to protect the joints.
- Ideal urine pH.
- Pumpkin contains a natural source of antioxydants. It is rich in beta-carotene as well as important vitamins (A, C & E).
- Contains taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
- Pineapple extract (bromylin), biotin and fibers to help prevent hairball build up
Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - CAT
- Cats are recognized as true carnivores. With domestication, they have adapted to foods containing cereals. Because the cat has a short intestine and high animal protein needs, we favor the maximal use of highly digestible proteins with a limited addition of grains. The best way to feed a domestic cat is to privilege the use of fresh meats in combination with varied sources of starch, vitamins and minerals. Slow and humid baking of ingredients ensure better digestion and allows a better and longer life for cats.
Authentic and safe
- Oven-Baked TraditionTM does not contain ANY of the following ingredients:
- WHEAT GLUTEN: No risk of contamination (melamine).
- WHEAT: Less risks for allergies or intolerances.
- CORN: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Corn is difficult to digest and nutrients are less available. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- SOY: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- BEEF: Your animal is not exposed to ESB (mad cow disease).
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS: Natural flavor only. OF PRESERVATIVES No BHA/BHT. No ethoxyquin (EQ or e). Many dogs react violently to artificial agents and chemicals.
|Special Diet||Dental Health, Eye Care, Hair & Skin, Hairball, Healthy Digestion, Joint Health, Urinary Tract Health|
Fresh deboned chicken, chicken meal, ground pearled barley, ground brown rice, fresh chicken liver, fish meal, dried beet pulp, pumpkin puree, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), brewer’s yeast, oatmeal, dried egg product, ground whole flaxseed, salmon oil, inulin (prebiotic), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, fresh sweet potato, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh spinach, choline chloride, dried pineapple, DL-methionine, taurine, green tea extract (catechin), lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, lactobacillus casei fermentation product, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, parsley, vitamins and minerals [ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin, vitamin E , folic acid, vitamin B12, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, vitamin A, selenium, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin D3, calcium iodate], natural flavor, rosemary extract. (May contain trace amounts of peanut).