Oven Baked Kitten Food - Chicken
- Slowly oven baked
- Homemade recipe in smaller portions
- Contains whole grains milled in-house
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Fresh chicken as 1 st ingredient
- Higher density vs extruded products
Oven Baked Kitten Dry Food - Chicken
- Contains catechin (green tea extract) that helps prevent dental plaque.
- Fresh deboned chicken with a well-balanced amino acid content fostering the development of healthy body tissues.
- Inulin (chicory root), a prebiotic, to ensure optimal intestinal function.
- Cranberries is a source of antioxydants. Operating in the control of urinary tract infections.
- Egg is a very nutritive food composed from high biological value protein (100%).
- Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to promote supple skin, as well as a shiny, silky coat.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin contributing to the hydration of the cartilage to protect the joints.
- Ideal urine pH.
- Pumpkin contains a natural source of antioxydants. It is rich in beta-carotene as well as important vitamins (A, C & E).
- Contains taurine to help maintain a healthy heart and good vision.
- Pineapple extract (bromylin), biotin and fibers to help prevent hairball build up
Oven-Baked TraditionTM is slowly oven baked. It is not manufactured with the extrusion cooking process like most other pet foods on the market. Oven baking brings out the aromas and flavors while making digestion of the ingredients easier while preserving essential proteins and vitamins. Oven baking makes it possible to add more fresh meat to every bite.
Our cooking method is unique in Canada! The authentic way, the way it should be!
Oven-Baked TraditionTM has carefully selected superior quality ingredients so that your animals maintain a healthier life. Pet owners want their dogs and cats to be at their best. An animal with a healthy skin and coat loses less hair, thus looks much better.
- We do not use any artificial flavors or colors.
- We do not use any synthetic preservation agents (BHA/BHT) or chemical (ethoxyquin).
- We use only fresh chicken, fresh fish or lamb as our main protein. Brown rice is an excellent dietary complement in each of our recipes.
- Brown rice protein source is not to be neglected. A hypoallergenic food helps by reducing the risks of allergies or intolerances in your dog.
- We use premium quality ingredients that have a high content of Omega-3, Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins (A, B group, biotin), because these are essential elements to promote a soft and shiny coat and healthy and hydrated skin.
A carnivore’s diet - CAT
- Cats are recognized as true carnivores. With domestication, they have adapted to foods containing cereals. Because the cat has a short intestine and high animal protein needs, we favor the maximal use of highly digestible proteins with a limited addition of grains. The best way to feed a domestic cat is to privilege the use of fresh meats in combination with varied sources of starch, vitamins and minerals. Slow and humid baking of ingredients ensure better digestion and allows a better and longer life for cats.
Authentic and safe
- Oven-Baked TraditionTM does not contain ANY of the following ingredients:
- WHEAT GLUTEN: No risk of contamination (melamine).
- WHEAT: Less risks for allergies or intolerances.
- CORN: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Corn is difficult to digest and nutrients are less available. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- SOY: Less risks for allergies or intolerances. Causes bloating, flatulency and bowel disorders.
- BEEF: Your animal is not exposed to ESB (mad cow disease).
- ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS: Natural flavor only. OF PRESERVATIVES No BHA/BHT. No ethoxyquin (EQ or e). Many dogs react violently to artificial agents and chemicals.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||2.80%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1.00%|
The calculated metabolizable energy is 3660 kcal/kg, 457 kcal / cup of 250 ml
|Special Diet||Dental Health, Eye Care, Hair & Skin, Hairball, Healthy Digestion, Joint Health, Urinary Tract Health|
|Ingredients||Fresh deboned chicken, Chicken meal, Ground hulled barley, Ground brown rice, Whole ground rye, Fresh chicken liver, Canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Whole ground flaxseed, Fish meal, Natural flavor, Brewer’s yeast, Pumpkin, Oat meal, Beet pulp, Dried egg product, Salmon oil, Inulin (prebiotic), Calcium sulfate, Sweet potatoes, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Blueberries, Sea salt, Cranberries, Taurine, Pineapple, Green tea extract, DL-Methionine, Iron sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, Parsley, Yucca schidigera extract, Choline chloride, Niacin supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Manganese sulfate, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A acetate, Thiamine mononitrate, D-calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Biotin supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, Calcium iodate. Rosemary extract. May contain traces of peanuts.|