Orijen Grain Free Cat Food - Cat & Kitten 5.4kg
Loaded with the richly-nourishing meat proteins all cats need to maintain lean muscle mass, ORIJEN’s award-winning low-carbohydrate, low-glycemic formula also supports healthy blood sugars for peak health and optimal body weight in cats of all breeds and lifestages.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for HK$710.00 each and save 9%
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN, TURKEY, NEST-LAID EGGS & WILD-CAUGHT FISH
CATS AND KITTENS ARE BUILT LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS, POSSESSING A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN ANIMAL PROTEIN.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat or kitten food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
IS YOUR CAT'S FOOD BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™?
Cats are hunters and, just like their wild cousins, their teeth, jaws and digestive system are all adapted for meat concentrated diets that are rich in fresh meats and meat diversity. Biologically Appropriate™ cat foods mirror the natural diet and answer 3 meat questions:
- HOW MUCH?
- 85% MEAT INCLUSIONS
- ORIJEN leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- All from animals deemed fit for human consumption, prior to inclusion in our foods.
- HOW FRESH?
- 2/3 of meats are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- HOW MANY?
- 5 DIFFERENT FISH IN WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS
- A variety of meats in WholePrey™ ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
- Free-run chicken, Free-run turkey, Whole nestlaid eggs, Wild Pacific flounder, Wild Pacific herring
ONLY 3 SUPPLEMENTS – ZINC, COPPER & CHOLINE
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive.
That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and whole eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- 85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
- Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
- ADDITIVES (per kg):
- Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wild cat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat — not high-glycemic carbohydrates and grains.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- Crude protein (min.) 40 %
- Fat content (min.) 20 %
- Crude ash (min.) 8 %
- Crude fibers (max.) 3 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1 %
- Taurine (min.) 0.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 3.1 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 %
- DHA (min.) 0.3 %
- EPA (min.) 0.2 %
|Flavour||Chicken, Fish, Fruit, Turkey, Vegetable|
|Special Diet||Grain Free|