Cosset Natural Hip & Joint Support Formula for Pet 60g
- Buy 2 for HK$270.00 each and save 7%
Suitable for cats and dogs
Natural Hip & Joint Support Formula
• Formulated with New Zealand's Green-lipped Mussel, combined with natural herbs such as Devil’s Claw and Spirulina, to promote cartilage repair and collagen regeneration, also to relieve joint discomfort and swelling, as well as slow down joint degradation.
• Liver-friendly natural formula which can be used for the long-term.
• Carefully selected anti-inflammatory herbs to relieve inflammation.
• Powder formula for easy absorption.
Natural Ingredients for Joint Repair
-Glucosamine & Chondroitin (Green-lipped Mussel)
Promote joint fluid production, protect joint cartilage tissue, help lubricate joint cartilage and reduce cartilage wear
Anti-oxidation and anti-inflammatory, significantly inhibits arthritis and boosts the immune system
-Proanthocyanidins(Grape Seed Extract & Sea Buckthorn Berries)
Maintains joint flexibility and repairs collagen, relieves arthritis and repairs damaged joints
Especially Suitable for Cats and Dogs with the following Health Concerns
|• Frequent jumping and high amount of exercise||• Frequent licking of the skin at the joints|
|• Swollen joints||• Senior age|
|• Gait changes, even with short-term lameness||• Overweight|
|• Decreased mobility||• Stiff movements and difficult to get up|
|• Change in personality or even whine|
• Accelerates cartilage regeneration and repairs damaged joints
• Deeply lubricates the joints and reduces cartilage wear
• Promotes collagen regeneration, maintains bone toughness and joint flexibility
• Quickly relieves joint discomfort, swelling and inflammation
• Slows down joint degradation and improves quality of life
• Promotes blood circulation and reduces the difficulty of getting up after a long sleep
Suggested Daily Use
For cats and dogs with joint issues, after the first week the feeding amount can be doubled for 2 – 6 weeks as specially support . Mix the content with food or water for easy feeding.
|Body Weight||Prevention & Health Protection|
|Dog||10kg below||0.5 – 1 spoon|
|10kg – 35kg||1 – 2 spoons|
|35kg above||2 – 4 spoons|